Sign in to follow this  
Bestfriends

Indication for couples

Question

334cee3b72e106ee955b8d51b163d239.png

Indication for Couples

Good afternoon PokeMMO, I would like to propose something for people who are in love (people who find "the one" on PokeMMO), have an option to add someone to the "Romantic Section." I will show you some examples of couples that let me take pictures of them in game(Allo and Muncher gave me permission to use their photo for my profile on forums)....

e9295fc6569a9b6c1aba4dbcca1e13d1.pngcbe99b7d30e2d2317c602b1c00c47aa5.pngbafeed2651a6227b40eb15364880ad20.pngd455cc1bb3662e6b687ae3e37fe2c8cf.pngb51707015eb8253a22df53f4b2c08070.png9e9735f1e42a565a83a7b946f13fb55c.png

I think this would be good for others to know that they are "taken." I know fellow men who look for love here on PokeMMO and they flirt with the wrong lady. I think that a little heart should be beside their name tags so that way the person who is flirting would cut off his/her intentions as soon as they see the heart. As for married couples, this would help keeping your spouse loyal to you even in game. PokeMMO is not only a game, its also an inadvertent competitor to match.com and eHarmony.

For any of my critics, I am going to tell you a true story about what happened to me. There was a lady that I wanted to help out in Hoenn because she was stuck and right out of the blue, this guy came at me and asked me why I was trying to flirt with his wife. I told him that I was trying to help her navigate through the game, long story short, both of them blocked me and I felt bad about asking. I am afraid to chat with ladies that are new to the game because I don't want to be a homewrecker, and I think that an indication would give the spouse a feeling of security (and I would not feel as bad helping ladies that are stuck in game, I want to help all people rather than a few).

1 minute ago, Darkshade said:

I've been wanting to do something along these lines for quite some time...

How about wedding dress to match the veil? Also, kek at this thread.

1 minute ago, notmudkip0 said:

How about wedding dress to match the veil? Also, kek at this thread.

Of course, and a Groom outfit.

Only for married couples though.

Just now, Darkshade said:

Of course, and a Groom outfit.

Only for married couples though.

Isn't there a tux for the Groom? As for the bride, there needs to be a dress, there is already a veil.

Just now, notmudkip0 said:

How would Groom outfit differ from our current tuxedo?

It would have a flower on one side, probably be more of a grey and likely a slightly different design - with a Top Hat of matching design.

Man this suggestion really took off like a rocket...

8582651696422a5c5ae7591631cf129b.gif

I hope there is some indication of a romantic relationship, so couples won't feel as threatened.

Just now, Bestfriends said:

I hope there is some indication of a romantic relationship, so couples won't feel as threatened.

lol threatened by what

lol threatened by what

When a man thinks I am hitting on his lady when I am just trying to help her navigate the game better. If someone is stuck, I try to help that person.

3 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

When a man thinks I am hitting on his lady when I am just trying to help her navigate the game better. If someone is stuck, I try to help that person.

Meaning you're the threat? hue

3 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

nah, tell her "ya mans a bum and if he cant tell beat both regions he dont deserve to get up in ur special region"

Meaning you're the threat? hue

Yes, but I am not. For anyone who thinks I come on PokeMMO to look for love, you are sadly mistaken. I come on here to help people navigate the game and be entertainment (Roy Rogers Incorporated). One day, I might want to be competitive and join tournaments.

As far as my love life is concerned, I plan to meet ladies in real life rather than online. I want to feel that "bond" you get for meeting the person.

I've played many games in my years and I gotta say in all honesty that PokeMMO is the best dating sim around. This would be a very useful suggestion since sometimes I find myself wasting time trying to seduce people that are already taken and this would be a great quality of life change. I think additional dialogue options or a guide may be useful since I can't seem to make best girl @XxJessicaJungxX accept my love.

1 minute ago, Rendiz said:

I've played many games in my years and I gotta say in all honesty that PokeMMO is the best dating sim around. This would be a very useful suggestion since sometimes I find myself wasting time trying to seduce people that are already taken and this would be a great quality of life change. I think additional dialogue options or a guide may be useful.

I mean, it gives a sense of security. I don't want to be in this situation...

Husband: "Why are you flirting with my wife??"

Me: "Congrats on your marriage, I am just trying to help your wife locate things in Hoenn. She looks lost.."

Husband: "I am her f*ing husband, I can take care of her myself! Get a life loser!"

Me: "Okay, I won't chat with your wife again. Have fun playing PokeMMO!"

(You were blocked by husband and wife)

----------------------------------------------------------

I would rather it play out like this....

Wife: "I'm lost..."

Me: "Let me help you locate where you need to go."

Wife: "Thank you so much!"

Husband: "Hello, I would like to inform you about the heart to the left of her nametag."

Me: "Don't worry sir, I already know she is taken. Congratulations on your marriage!"

Husband: "Thanks, we were married for 5 years. She is such a sweet heart."

(Adds husband and wife to friend list)

Husband/Wife: "Thank you so much!"

Me: "No problem, if anyone has any questions, please PM me in game."

1 minute ago, Bestfriends said:

I mean, it gives a sense of security. I don't want to be in this situation...

Husband: "Why are you flirting with my wife??"

Me: "Congrats on your marriage, I am just trying to help your wife locate things in Hoenn. She looks lost.."

Husband: "I am her f*ing husband, I can take care of her myself! Get a life loser!"

Me: "Okay, I won't chat with your wife again. Have fun playing PokeMMO!"

(You were blocked by husband and wife)

----------------------------------------------------------

I would rather it play out like this....

Wife: "I'm lost..."

Me: "Let me help you locate where you need to go."

Wife: "Thank you so much!"

Husband: "Hello, I would like to inform you about the heart to the left of her nametag."

Me: "Don't worry sir, I already know she is taken. Congratulations on your marriage!"

Husband: "Thanks, we were married for 5 years. She is such a sweet heart."

(Adds husband and wife to friend list)

Husband/Wife: "Thank you so much!"

Me: "No problem, if anyone has any questions, please PM me in game."

You got some strange fantasies

Just now, KaynineXL said:

But then people will catch me being a cheat

Nah, just blame FelineXL. It works every time!

Spoiler

This topic seems to be of interest to a lot of people...

52677946f370514c8d925d465b086b66.png