[Art] [Sig] Rikoudo's gallery

- Your name : Hotpistol

- Your caracter : Bulbasaur & Itsuki "Ikki" Minami 

- Your background : Basicaly everything you see fit better

- Your team : MATE

- Special thing : The Signature i want is basically the one i have i just want you to improve it i like the MATE as it is written in the back of Ikki. Also my name could be done like Red color at "Hot" maybe flaming or flames and "pistol" in a grey / silver color also that bulbasaur you can find it as "sunny day bulba" or "solarbeam bulbasaur" it's a gif and i like it.. the back ground it was added to fit with the gif but if you find anything better you are free to change it.

Special thanks to Brooklynmr she made my Sig ( i love it really ) don't hate me that i want to improve it a little bit <3 

p.s. also if you can writte Brooks name and yours as my sig makers i would appreciated a lot ! Also i will donate 200k when you done.

Edited by Hotpistolz

@Hotpistolz  So, I read your message and I did this conclusion : i can ´t do this with "befunky" the webside who I use, i am realy sad ´cause you look like realy kindle ! I think if I buy Photoshop one day, i'll do your request ! Sorry sorry sorry :(

Edited by natsuto
52 minutes ago, natsuto said:

@Hotpistolz  So, I read your message and I did this conclusion : i can ´t do this with "befunky" the webside who I use, i am realy sad ´cause you look like realy kindle ! I think if I buy Photoshop one day, i'll do your request ! Sorry sorry sorry :(

Your name : Hotpistol

- Your caracter : Itsuki "Ikki" Minami 

- Your background : Basicaly everything you see fit better

- Your team : MATE

- Special thing : do your best :)

p.s. also if you can writte Brooks name and yours as my sig makers i would appreciated a lot ! 

Edited by Hotpistolz

@Hotpistolz

LUxvhNL.jpg

10 hours ago, Hotpistolz said:

p.s. also if you can writte Brooks name and yours as my sig makers i would appreciated a lot ! 

I don't realy understand, you want my name and brook on the sig ? ^^

Edited by natsuto
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Kizhaz changed the title to [Art] [Sig] Rikoudo's gallery
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bonjour, my baguette friend!

- Your name: Suneet

- Your character: Garchomp

- Your background (I you have one) Something to go with Garchomp

- Your team (I you have one) RISÉ

- Special thing (If you want) Could you make 1 animated one, and 1 non-animated one? I'll be sure to drop a donation

Bonne chance mon ami!