Team Tournament January 2017 (Saturday 28th January)

Noad

ZqtxJ5X.png

~Welcome to the Official PokeMMO Team Tournament of January 2017~

These are monthly competitive tournaments where teams can test their skill against each other.
Players battle as teams (3 at a time). Teams can switch out which members compete between rounds.

[SaKé] LaughingCoffin will be given the opportunity to defend their title from December. They have earned a registration slot. 

We will have three types of battles per round. These battles are OUUU & Doubles.

There will be three matches at a stage, the matches will fall into place as followed:
The top spot will be an OU match.
The middle spot will be an UU match.
The bottom spot will be a
Doubles match

Date: Thursday 26th January
Time: 16:00 EST | 21:00 GMT

All the players that are playing must be registered! Only those players are allowed to play for your team.
One representative from their own team registers their players (posts edited after the tournament has begun will lead to DQ)
Team Name:
Team Tag:
Registered Players:
Team Captain:

(Note: The Team Captain is who I will be contacting if I need to relay information to your team.)
If I notice your team is an alt team, when creating the bracket and reserves list I will put that team on the last spot of reserves.

Details:
16 Teams | 6v6 | Tournament Mode Duels | OU/UU/Doubles
Date & Time:
Date: Saturday 28th January 
Time: 16:00 EST | 21:00 GMT

Clauses:
Sleep/OHKO/Pristine/Species/Evasion/Hax Item/Bag Item/Self KO
List of Clauses and what they mean.

Banned Moves:
Baton Pass

Banned Pokemon:

OU Ban List

Dragonite | Dugtrio | Gengar | Salamence | Snorlax (Test Banned) | Tyranitar | Wobbuffet | Blissey

UU Ban List

Dragonite | Dugtrio | Gengar | Salamence | Tyranitar | Wobbuffet | Blissey

Aerodactyl | Alakazam | Arcanine | Blaziken | Chansey | Charizard | Milotic

Dusclops | Espeon | Flygon | Forretress | Gardevoir | Gyarados

Heracross | Jolteon | Kingdra | Ludicolo | Magneton | Medicham | Metagross

Porygon2 | Rhydon | Skarmory | Slowbro | Snorlax | Starmie | Swampert

Tauros | Umbreon | Ursaring | Vaporeon | Venusaur | Weezing | Breloom

Hariyama | Linoone | Machamp | Marowak | Slaking | Houndoom | Dodrio

Feraligatr | Kangaskhan | Sceptile | Haunter | Typhlosion

Prize:

The winning team will receive:
star_off.gif $650,000 each for the 3 winning players

star_off.gif Guaranteed spot in next month's Team Tournament

star_off.gif Player sprites on next month's tournament poster
star_off.gif Entry into the PokeMMO Hall of Fame 

Notes:

• Disconnecting during a match will result in a DQ.
  • Do not block the Staff running the Event. If you disregard requests for you to unblock staff members then you will be disqualified.
  • Once your match is called you will have 10 minutes to report to the table. No time extensions will be given.
  • Time clause is in effect for stalemate battles in round 1 and 2. When there is a tie (1-1) and the third match takes over an hour, a decision by the host/GM may be made about the outcome of the duel.

Hosts: Bearminator Noad

Referees: Summrs Bluejim

Prior to the Hoeen update, Doubles was not a TT tier if I am not mistaken. Doubles was included only because there was no UU/NU in January 2015. I always thought Doubles would be removed from the TT rotation once UU and NU are stable which is the case for quite some time now. If Doubles stays in the TT rotation, I hope LC will be included as well eventually, as long as both LC and Doubles can never be in the same rotation.

1 hour ago, gbwead said:

Prior to the Hoeen update, Doubles was not a TT tier if I am not mistaken. Doubles was included only because there was no UU/NU in January 2015. I always thought Doubles would be removed from the TT rotation once UU and NU are stable which is the case for quite some time now. If Doubles stays in the TT rotation, I hope LC will be included as well eventually, as long as both LC and Doubles can never be in the same rotation.

doubles is way more interresting than NU lol

11 hours ago, Noad said:

ZqtxJ5X.png

Details:
16 Teams | 6v6 | Tournament Mode Duels | OU/UU/Doubles
Date & Time:
Date: Saturday 28th January 
Time: 16:00 EST | 21:00 GMT

Noad is related to Steven Spielberg confirmed! No wonder why Noad markets things so well! ET was a hit in the 80s and now the unknown daughter of Spielberg (Noad) has taken over his legacy! Congrats!!!!

I hope I can be credited as the cameraman for this movie! Mr. Spielberg is a genius when it comes to producing and marketing and I would love to take part in that! Its going to be a bit hard for me because my class starts around 1:30pm - 3:00pm CNT. I hope I can make it and it will be a nice break from my walkthrough series, but I don't think my Rhyzilla is going to meet up to ET. I plan on having a different mascot in Hoenn though, I am vetting some celebrities to base the personality off of. Rhyzilla was based on Rosie O'Donnell. My mom and a three year old me met her a long time ago at a restaurant somewhere in New York and she was very nice (unlike her personality on television). Rhyzilla and Rosie have no regard over the feelings of others and could be considered a bit crass.

Enough of me stealing the spotlight away from Noad, I think her movie is going to be a smash hit and I hope I can have the pleasure to tape it! Get your popcorn ready, this is going to be good!!!!

146d1870017b2f383e094c46935e6c0f.png