The ability to breed Gift Pokemon / PvP Cash Payout

yuno4490

Question

Pokemons with ribbons cant be sold or combined. They also all same. Look guys IV has no meaning. At level 100 IV only makes 31 difference. Most important thing is EV training for PvP. If you have 333 speed 333 SPatk with a Gengar or Scissors; you just OTK all. Ice sucks. Ice water (Lapras) weak against everything but grass, fly. Steel, dragon OP.

So why we cant trade or breed ribbons. Why breeding system is so easy. Why PvP not giving money Eperiance.

What will i do with my ribbon pokemons? Its just 15 IV; is that so important?

Why pvp level is 50? I swear i will train all OTK pokemons and will destroy this game. I will also sell this pokemons for causing more chaos.

This game sucks guys; you good at coding but you making horible games.

6 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, yuno4490 said:

Pokemons with ribbons cant be sold or combined. They also all same. Look guys IV has no meaning. At level 100 IV only makes 31 difference. Most important thing is EV training for PvP. If you have 333 speed 333 SPatk with a Gengar or Scissors; you just OTK all. Ice sucks. Ice water (Lapras) weak against everything but grass, fly. Steel, dragon OP.

So why we cant trade or breed ribbons. Why breeding system is so easy. Why PvP not giving money Eperiance.

Why pvp level is 50? I swear i will train all OTK pokemons and will destroy this game. I will also sell this pokemons for causing more chaos.

This game sucks guys; you good at coding but you making horible games.

????????

38 minutes ago, yuno4490 said:

why we cant trade or breed ribbons.

You can't trade ribbons because they are meant to be a symbol of an achievement you have earned.

You are unable to breed them because the 'mon in question didn't actually earn the ribbon - and also it doesn't really make any logical sense.

Achievements - such as ribbons, are there for there for a feeling of self-accomplishment and completionists.

Lv50 PvP is a nice middle ground between new and older players, it is the generally accepted level for competitive play, which is why we scale down to it.

Why PvP not giving money Eperiance.

Because giving players the ability to generate money or experience themselves is a terrible idea that is open for large amounts of abuse.

Abuse? This game is abuse; do you think players not cheating; this game is a bug. You just decrease eperiance  and money gain in PvP; dont decrease it with %100, that makes 0.

At lv 50 OTK is easier; bcause of pokemon uses illogical formulas; at early levels OTK is easier. And if you dont have EV train; you will lose all PvP. If you worry about noobs than make it only 1 pokemon, so noobs can rush a pokemon for PvP. By the way you can change levels to up for 100 but than you will say techniques will be locked but mostly at 50 you have all techs. 

That unbreedable pokemons are just WASTE because you cant breed or trade them.

If you cant code it just say it. All coders suck. Its all computers fault. You can OTK in PVP tournaments so there is a problem. Also everybody knows i am right. Most importantly there is a difference between Metagross and Lapras. So you cant pvp with a Kingler; you need a Dragonite