TV Series Hub

KaynineXL

Have you guys seen the TV Series version of Scream? I loved both season 1 and 2, which have the same cast / storyline. I'm about to start with season 3, although that is with different cast. I just watched a few eps of Dark season 2, and it was really good. I'll continue with it later though. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to watching True Detective Season 3, pretty intense and thrilling.

Would definitely recommend it, every season has a different cast and storyline, not necessary to watch it in order or anything but yeah if you haven't seen any, go for it all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Akshit said:

I found it to be amazing, check out 'The Parts You Lose (2019)' too, also starring Aaron Paul. Watched both of them back to back, good experience.

Yeah it was good. Kinda wish they would put some form of clarification on when exactly do the flashbacks happen, I couldn't place some of them chronologically and it was bugging me.

4 hours ago, Dazuzi said:

Yeah it was good. Kinda wish they would put some form of clarification on when exactly do the flashbacks happen, I couldn't place some of them chronologically and it was bugging me.

Watch The Parts You Lose and let your imagination run wild, trust me it'll fit right in for some reason c:

• 6 months later...

im back gang

watching Hunters atm, its pretty good so far im only 3 episodes in. about people hunting down vampire's in america after the war. 

derry girls is easily the funniest tv show ive ever watched

Locke and Key is also ok

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

there is a new alex rider tv series, all 8 episodes are out. kind of based off the books, although this first season is based on the 2nd book point blanc so i imagine it strays in some parts.

was pretty good, i cant really remember the books so idk how annoying it will be if your a fan

• 3 months later...