TV Series Hub

KaynineXL

Shows ive watched since i moved last month and havent left the house except for drugs

Altered Carbon

The 100 (on s4)

Dark

11.23.whaterver the last number is

Babylon Berlin

The Killing

The Fall

Travelers

All on Netflix except 11.23. All worth the watch by far

On 2/12/2018 at 12:34 PM, Torinnnnn said:

Shows ive watched since i moved last month and havent left the house except for drugs

Altered Carbon

The 100 (on s4)

Dark

11.23.whaterver the last number is

Babylon Berlin

The Killing

The Fall

Travelers

All on Netflix except 11.23. All worth the watch by far

I enjoyed the first couple seasons of the 100, then when i started season 4 and realized i wanted to punch every character in the face. 

Altered Carbon is pretty lit

• 2 weeks later...

Altered Carbon, Dark, Made in Abyss, Manhunt Unabomber... the ones I recently watched. All entertaining  & lit af in their own genre. 

Following Atlanta Season 2 currently, Netflix has spoiled me so much this 1 week wait per episode seems hard now, but the show is worth it.

Will be binge watching IT Crowd soon, heard good things about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Gotham is going better and better,Ivy on her way to becoming Poison Ivy and stuff i won't reveal so you don't get spoiled ;]

Spoiler

Not a spoiler doe but maybe Riddler to Arkham  will give us a tremendous trio Penguin,Jerome and Riddler,will we see 9 other episode of greatness and epicness? HYPE ! I'm really looking forward to it !

19005fa27f9f9eeeaa296c79b726b5cb.jpg

Edited by AlitoFernando
4 hours ago, AlitoFernando said:

Gotham is going better and better,Ivy on her way to becoming Poison Ivy and stuff i won't reveal so you don't get spoiled ;]

Reveal hidden contents

Not a spoiler doe but maybe Riddler to Arkham  will give us a tremendous trio Penguin,Jerome and Riddler,will we see 9 other episode of greatness and epicness? HYPE ! I'm really looking forward to it !

19005fa27f9f9eeeaa296c79b726b5cb.jpg

yea more joker is hype

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

Definitely looking forward to this

Unpopular opinion in the hollywood scene of today; but I hope they don't go the "women conquer all and become truly emancipated" kinda road in light of the #Metoo shit and diversity bs.

It was already that way in season 1 but it was bearable.

The only thing that made the show insanely good instead of just good in season 1 was Anthony Hopkins (who is gone) and the Man in Black (who might get killed off)

Edited by Tranzmaster
4 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

Unpopular opinion in the hollywood scene of today; but I hope they don't go the "women conquer all and become truly emancipated" kinda road in light of the #Metoo shit and diversity bs.

It was already that way in season 1 but it was bearable.

The only thing that made the show insanely good instead of just good in season 1 was Anthony Hopkins (who is gone) and the Man in Black (who might get killed off)

To be fair, I enjoyed season 1 mostly because it was all a puzzle and it was completely unpredictable(at least from my point of view). Now that everything is out in the open, I wonder how they could add some more puzzles or mysteries in there.

Either way, it'll be worth the watch.

2 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

To be fair, I enjoyed season 1 mostly because it was all a puzzle and it was completely unpredictable(at least from my point of view). Now that everything is out in the open, I wonder how they could add some more puzzles or mysteries in there.

Either way, it'll be worth the watch.

yea that too...

tbh maybe westworld shouldn't have made a season 2....

anyway let's find out, i will watch eitherway, great show!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...