TV Series Hub

KaynineXL

11 hours ago, DaftCoolio said:

dw Nik ill chuck in some spoilers

Hide contents

flash spoilers inbound

Hide contents

to begin with i thought it was bullshit they got him back so easily, cisco is just like "hold my bear" and pops him on out of the speed force. i also didnt like how he snapped back to reality again so easily just to save iris, not cliche at all. although I'm hoping that won't be as straight forward as it was and villain guy at the end will have something to do with it. also the police/joe had that electric trapper gun thing to get the teleport girl at the start but then they just take guns to fight the samurai dude instead of doing the same thing, smh joe. all in all i give it a solid meh out of 10

Yeah I agree, the episode overall was really a letdown. I didn't have much problem with Flash coming back quickly, but the way he got out of that initial phase to then go back and save Iris was really, really weird. Haha I forgot all about the trapper gun and how they could have used it to trap the samurai guy. I'd imagine there'd be some difficulty in doing so when those swords cause mini EQs. What I'm more worried about is the choice of villain, it feels like he doesn't have much super hero powers and is the kind of guy who uses technology to cause problems, and this show is better with speedster villains. 

11 hours ago, AlitoFernando said:

Y'all complaining about Flash's premiere,but Arrow's was more disappointing,but still have faith that the both stories will get better 

I gave up on Arrow back in like season 4 i think was just too shit. For the lols i went to watch the arrow premiere and had no clue wtf was going on and remembered why i stopped watching it

• 3 weeks later...

finished inhumans and the show felt like a 20+ episode season smashed into 8 episodes. as a result a lot of the characters feel hollow and dont make sense much like the plot. many of the "emotional moments" were boring as a result and didnt have the intended effects. 

also picked up flash again and was pleasantly surprised. forgot how funny it was. still on early s2 so no spoilers or i will introduce you to mr clamps

stabbing-gif-1.gif

i've just seen the fifth episode of the flash season 4 and omg i had the worst moment in my life with a tv show,with the actors that are playing like shit,dibny's jokes who aren't funny at all,flash in a strip club who got drunk ???? that sounds like a joke to me lol,but most important of all of this is the feminist part,i mean i had enough of the feminist that are trying to dictate their way to see things and now we had this girl band who can't stop saying "yea we are women we are strong we dont need boys blablabla" not to mention that at the same time,the flash and the guys were in a fucking strip club so that it prove to the spectator "you see boys are dumb they drink,they cheat,they fight,womens can handle themself they can't rely on mens" etc..anyway i'm very sad to what this tv show has become,not once i had fun with the flash.i would like to see your opinions and if you share the same feeling as i do.

• 2 weeks later...

finished punisher and it was a lot more tame then the comics where he knocks people out then guts them and ties them up using their own entrails as a interrogation technique. the more they struggle the more it hurts as he sits there pouring salt and shit on them while beating them.

og punisher was brutal and NOT a good guy and everyone knew it and he didnt want to be a good guy. this punisher felt and was conflicted. also the action was something to be desired at times. 

that being said i binged the whole thing in under 48 hours and enjoyed it.

also 

breaking bad season 5 episode 2 introduced a character in one of the best ways ever. completely normal situation of one guy talking to another and new character doesnt say a word while the other guy talks and talks. but you can hear the fear in his voice and his pauses. you feel his fear of this man who sits innocuously not saying a word showing no emotion while he eats. they introduce you to this guy and everything you learn other then his name is all subtext and implications which speaks a whole lot about him. it's just wonderful genius and trust in the audiences intelligence.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, TJXD said:

If you guys want a recommendation, try out 11-22-63.

Its a good show based on a Stephen King novel , starring James Franco as the lead.

Its about him time travelling back to the past to stop the Kennedy assassination and the plot is really really good.

finally someone else watched it

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2018 at 3:15 PM, NikhilR said:

@DaftCoolio finally watched 11.22.63 man, the ending was really beautiful. Let me know if you have any more recommendations. 

I thought The Newsroom was pretty cool, I rate it aye. maybe give it a go if u run out of shows although i accept it probs isnt for everyone

Edited by DaftCoolio