TV Series Hub

KaynineXL

Just now, BlackJovi said:

I've started watching 'Ozark', it's a new netflix series, im on the 5th episode and so far it's pretty good. 

It's basically money laundering 101, I'd recommend. @DaftCoolio @NikhilR

4488b4d1cd.JPG

Guess it's time to download Ozark. I'll watch it after Ballers and that James Franco show that Coolio recommended.

Edited by NikhilR
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

watching 

pretty fucking good. starts out very house like when he was in the mad house and then gets better and better. biggest problem i see is its so fucking short 

their is a lot of mental stuff that happens in peoples dreams and minds which normally i hate as it never has stakes. but in this show so many people have psychic ability's that can effect themselves and others that it always has stakes. you could get lost in your mind unable to get back to your body. you could teleport yourself into a tree or tear someone limb from limb with your mind without knowing it. the danger of loosing control or letting loose your ability's is real and could have permanent consequences. it makes all this mental lsd stuff both real and not real blurring the lines and it uses this to do things with the story and the visuals you couldnt do in many shows and it works. 

Edited by fredrichnietze

Been watching the lockup series on Netflix & omg I never rly realized how pooped these people are, like I knew people in jail / prison are stupid. But this is next level, my favourite are the ones that say "i am going to get out of here & start a career & provide for my family" yet their faces are covered w/ the stupidest tattoos you has ever seen, SS bolts on their cheeks, horns on their heads, gang symbols on their faces, etc idk how they can sit there & say w/ a straight face that they are going to make it anywhere looking the way they do LOL

dw Nik ill chuck in some spoilers

flash spoilers inbound

to begin with i thought it was bullshit they got him back so easily, cisco is just like "hold my bear" and pops him on out of the speed force. i also didnt like how he snapped back to reality again so easily just to save iris, not cliche at all. although I'm hoping that won't be as straight forward as it was and villain guy at the end will have something to do with it. also the police/joe had that electric trapper gun thing to get the teleport girl at the start but then they just take guns to fight the samurai dude instead of doing the same thing, smh joe. all in all i give it a solid meh out of 10