TV Series Hub

KaynineXL

1 minute ago, BlackJovi said:

My turn now. See what I did there?

You can't really compare those given house of cards is one of the best shows of all time. Designated survivor is still good imo but it's not the same type of show. Also, HoC always revolves around IRL issues if you didn't notice. 

lol, i noticed. 

but how can you not compare them? ye most shows will look pale in comparison, but i wouldn't call that a valid excuse to be a worse show. And I'd say they are the same type of show theres just another atmosphere. They both heavily revolve around the game of politics. Ones just dark whereas the other one very good hearted. 

Been a long time since watching the 3 first season, but i didnt notice lel. typical European suddenly having tons of opinions about the US election when trump shows up. 

But I'll admit watching them over each other wasn't a good idea, and probably the most important i should've dropped it when i figured i wouldn't like it anyway instead of finishing and hating it more and more. But I'll agree on DS as an OK show, as if agreeing on how good the show was the point of discussing it hue.

• 3 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

sons of anarchy is pretty lit watching it atm. still lf someone else to watch 11.22.63 

Gonna watch PLL finale now, hype lol! After that I'll check out that show. 

I finished s01 of Billions but it was so damn slow, idk I guess a lot of talking about finance just bored me out. I hope someone can confirm that s02 is better than s01. Then I might watch it. 

19 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Gonna watch PLL finale now, hype lol! After that I'll check out that show. 

I finished s01 of Billions but it was so damn slow, idk I guess a lot of talking about finance just bored me out. I hope someone can confirm that s02 is better than s01. Then I might watch it. 

ur not worthy of watching it smh 

Just now, BlackJovi said:

ur not worthy of watching it smh 

I mean it's not like I hated s01. The starting was amazing and I really enjoyed the episodes where Axelrod got his name on the building, acquired that chocolate cake company etc. but then after Roades "recused" himself from the case, the season just went downhill. Connerty and that black girl are an awesome duo though. 

Just now, NikhilR said:

I mean it's not like I hated s01. The starting was amazing and I really enjoyed the episodes where Axelrod got his name on the building, acquired that chocolate cake company etc. but then after Roades "recused" himself from the case, the season just went downhill. Connerty and that black girl are an awesome duo though. 

Then watch S02 man, things get spicy. 

32 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Gonna watch PLL finale now, hype lol!

Its wild from start to finish

Also billions does get better, chucks hysterical laugh still one of my favourite things

Edited by DaftCoolio
21 hours ago, DaftCoolio said:

Its wild from start to finish

Also billions does get better, chucks hysterical laugh still one of my favourite things

Yup just finished it. I enjoyed the finale a lot and I'm actually happy that the series ended on a positive note rather than with an open ending. A part of me is happy that I no longer have to bear through it but another part of me is probably going to miss the show since it had quite a few good moments. Also love the soundtrack in the show.

I've got a few movies to watch before I continue with Billions s02 and that James Franco show.

-----------------------------------

Also, has anyone seen Riverdale? I've enjoyed the Archie comics back when I was a kid but I know that the TV series is a completely opposite and much darker version of it. Would like to hear some feedback on it. 

31 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Yup just finished it. I enjoyed the finale a lot and I'm actually happy that the series ended on a positive note rather than with an open ending. A part of me is happy that I no longer have to bear through it but another part of me is probably going to miss the show since it had quite a few good moments. Also love the soundtrack in the show.

I've got a few movies to watch before I continue with Billions s02 and that James Franco show.

-----------------------------------

Also, has anyone seen Riverdale? I've enjoyed the Archie comics back when I was a kid but I know that the TV series is a completely opposite and much darker version of it. Would like to hear some feedback on it. 

Think i might start riverdale 

5 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

I think its good but i cant really compare it to the comics having never read them. Its like a much better PLL. Also veronica is hot af

24 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

someone motivate me to watch new season of prison break..

i keep saying I will, but I don't.

its time to move on friend

double post sue me

Edited by DaftCoolio
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2017 at 4:15 PM, KaynineXL said:

someone motivate me to watch new season of prison break..

i keep saying I will, but I don't.

Its way better than the sorna season( The desert prison ) . Season 1 and 2 are better than this but I liked the side characters a lot in this season

I've watched some series like:

Hawaii Five-O - Standard investigation serie, but got really addicted mainly because I see myself on McGarett, and the spirit of the serie is the "ohana" they create througth the seasons! Amazing for me but I understand its not a great serie to watch continuosly. Just got to know that Kono and Chin will not continue, how sad :(

Prision Break - I would qualify this as my top 2 series I've watched, and was the best, but I saw a better one (later). I always heard some friends talking about this but never gave it a real try, only watched some spare episodes, but man, thoso brothers make a real great duo, again the concept of family is real present here and plays an important role.. I heard about Season 6 and even saw some pics (anybody knows something?)

Pitch - I really liked this FOX serie, its about the first ever women to play on the 1st division of baseball and how the world and her managed that situation, should crearly have a 2nd season, but thats not what FOX thougth :/

13 Reasons Why - Good, but not that good, the chick was kind of overthinking in my opinion, and I dont see myself in some of her thougths and attitudes (not talking about the suicide only), but I've never been on her situation too, not close, but I've learnt too be thougth in life (not in a badass meaning, only to get througth bad situations and still not quit, not to be ashamed of me and my family and to think I'm worth something and that no one can take me that), but again, her family, in my opinion, was not the best in this meaning! Still a great serie and I'm sure it helped many many teenagers in her spot. Reccomend doesn't take too much (13 episodes) and season 2 is coming.

Mr.Robot - Still in Season 1 but I'm enjoying. Still need to see much more but will be something I will like but not even close to how I like Prision Break and Hawaii 5-0.

And now the greatest TV serie ever, I mean, the serie himself, the one that gets everything in a serie, the total thing:

LOST! - I mean, just go and watch 1st episode, then continue, I'm sure 95% of you will thank me later, was made in 2004 but its incredibly great and has everything a serie should have! 

Basically a plain crashed on a island and some of them made the accident alive. The serie talk about them and the island, while making throwbacks on the lifes of them and explaining some of their thougts and attitudes on the island. Plus the island has some kind of mistery in her, that makes some miracles but not on the "not of this world" level.

Plus their not alone on the island, I can't say much more because then I say it all!

Guys, go on and try, you will be as addicted as me I'm sure! 

----------

Got to try out - GoT (saw 1st episode and really didn't like it) ; Breaking Bad ; How I Meet Your Mother ; The Big Bang Theory

Oh man TV Show season is about to begin, so it's time for me to catch up on all the shows that just got over. I finished watching Riverdale and I liked it. The girl who played Betty Cooper was super cute. I also watched TBBT season 9 and so I need to start with season 10. Before I do that I need to complete Ballers s02. It's a show that I'd recommend to anyone who has liked Entourage.

15 hours ago, Tato99 said:

I've watched some series like:

Hawaii Five-O - Standard investigation serie, but got really addicted mainly because I see myself on McGarett, and the spirit of the serie is the "ohana" they create througth the seasons! Amazing for me but I understand its not a great serie to watch continuosly. Just got to know that Kono and Chin will not continue, how sad :(

Prision Break - I would qualify this as my top 2 series I've watched, and was the best, but I saw a better one (later). I always heard some friends talking about this but never gave it a real try, only watched some spare episodes, but man, thoso brothers make a real great duo, again the concept of family is real present here and plays an important role.. I heard about Season 6 and even saw some pics (anybody knows something?)

Pitch - I really liked this FOX serie, its about the first ever women to play on the 1st division of baseball and how the world and her managed that situation, should crearly have a 2nd season, but thats not what FOX thougth :/

13 Reasons Why - Good, but not that good, the chick was kind of overthinking in my opinion, and I dont see myself in some of her thougths and attitudes (not talking about the suicide only), but I've never been on her situation too, not close, but I've learnt too be thougth in life (not in a badass meaning, only to get througth bad situations and still not quit, not to be ashamed of me and my family and to think I'm worth something and that no one can take me that), but again, her family, in my opinion, was not the best in this meaning! Still a great serie and I'm sure it helped many many teenagers in her spot. Reccomend doesn't take too much (13 episodes) and season 2 is coming.

Mr.Robot - Still in Season 1 but I'm enjoying. Still need to see much more but will be something I will like but not even close to how I like Prision Break and Hawaii 5-0.

And now the greatest TV serie ever, I mean, the serie himself, the one that gets everything in a serie, the total thing:

LOST! - I mean, just go and watch 1st episode, then continue, I'm sure 95% of you will thank me later, was made in 2004 but its incredibly great and has everything a serie should have! 

Basically a plain crashed on a island and some of them made the accident alive. The serie talk about them and the island, while making throwbacks on the lifes of them and explaining some of their thougts and attitudes on the island. Plus the island has some kind of mistery in her, that makes some miracles but not on the "not of this world" level.

Plus their not alone on the island, I can't say much more because then I say it all!

Guys, go on and try, you will be as addicted as me I'm sure! 

----------

Got to try out - GoT (saw 1st episode and really didn't like it) ; Breaking Bad ; How I Meet Your Mother ; The Big Bang Theory

Yeh, the first episode of GoT is strange I though, but continue to watch and couple more, trust me.