TV Series Hub

KaynineXL

33 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

mfw too many people on netflix atm so i cant

nvm we live

did u see taylor from billions winning best genderless actor award or something, so gud 

E: nvm she just presented it and gave a speech lol 

Edited by BlackJovi

oh boy
shows that I've watched/been watching

GOT( literally goat)
flash
gotham

breaking bad

westworld

the 100

orange is the new black

futurama

bobs burgers

the office

parks and rec

last man on earth

black mirror

fresh prince of bel air

daredevil

stranger things

13 reasons why i cry

walking dead

arrested development

narcos

better caul saul

dexter (WORST ENDING EVER)
the killing
LOST (top 5 all time for me)

Friends

that 70s show lol
Penny Dreadful
Dr Who

Blue Mountain State

sense8

series of unfortunate events
rick and morty

Do animuus count in this thread?

Edited by shervinz
45 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Finished watching Stranger Things. It was a bit slow but still good. Just read up a bit on what season 2 has in store for us and I'm glad to know that it's confirmed that El is alive (apart from that small hint in season 1 ending). 

Dude that show is super good. Now please watch house of cards...you really don't know what you are missing out on. 

On 2017-6-1 at 4:16 AM, shervinz said:

GOT( literally goat)
flash
gotham

breaking bad

westworld

the 100

orange is the new black

futurama

bobs burgers

the office

parks and rec

last man on earth

black mirror

fresh prince of bel air

daredevil

stranger things

13 reasons why i cry

walking dead

arrested development

narcos

better caul saul

dexter (WORST ENDING EVER)
the killing
LOST (top 5 all time for me)

Friends

that 70s show lol
Penny Dreadful
Dr Who

Blue Mountain State

sense8

series of unfortunate events
rick and morty

Watched all of them too lol, also Riverdale is a good one

On 6/13/2017 at 1:34 PM, BlackJovi said:

LF new house of cards season already watched it

LF new designated survivor

Watched these side by side, and designated survivor fell so fucking short. Might be unfair considering how golden House of Cards is, but Designated Survivor was boring and dull and waayyy to good-hearted. I hated Jack Bauerman, was way to perfect, always making the right calls, being so loving to his family the perfect father and kind towards all of his coworkers. couldnt relate to him for a second. That Asian spy chick was kinda cool or atleast cute, but there were a few to many CSI moments, "Enhance that shitty picture". AND WHY WERE SHE CONSTANTLY GOING ALONE. The premise sounds real good tho to bad they didn't manage to pull it of better. 

But House of Cards is a beast, i felt the trump vibes the first episodes of season 5, fear overshadows all other issues. but the sheer cynicism and power hungry people are really entertainment to watch. Love and Hate Frank so much, Claire too, really all of them. Excited for season 5, Girl-power amirite

1 minute ago, Tritios said:

Watched these side by side, and designated survivor fell so fucking short. Might be unfair considering how golden House of Cards is, but Designated Survivor was boring and dull and waayyy to good-hearted. I hated Jack Bauerman, was way to perfect, always making the right calls, being so loving to his family the perfect father and kind towards all of his coworkers. couldnt relate to him for a second. That Asian spy chick was kinda cool or atleast cute, but there were a few to many CSI moments, "Enhance that shitty picture". AND WHY WERE SHE CONSTANTLY GOING ALONE. The premise sounds real good tho to bad they didn't manage to pull it of better. 

But House of Cards is a beast, i felt the trump vibes the first episodes of season 5, fear overshadows all other issues. but the sheer cynicism and power hungry people are really entertainment to watch. Love and Hate Frank so much, Claire too, really all of them. Excited for season 5, Girl-power amirite

My turn now. See what I did there?

You can't really compare those given house of cards is one of the best shows of all time. Designated survivor is still good imo but it's not the same type of show. Also, HoC always revolves around IRL issues if you didn't notice.