TV Series Hub

KaynineXL

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2016 at 2:20 AM, Ploegy said:

Me being the big superhero nerd I am here's a couple I like

Arrow - Probably the only DC series I actually have gotten into and I'm not really big into DC so that says something

this is why canadians like you arent part of america, dc>marvel 

my library has literal tons of dc and marvel books and yours probably does too. it's paid for by your tax dollars so go read the comics. im out of puns today =/

been watching 

supernatural

honestly this show isnt as good as it once was but it's still worth watching and they do the funny shit every now and again like supernatural the musical and the fairy wars.

walking dead

yes all the yes take my money

magicians

kinda harry potter meets narnia only everyones in their 20's and they swear and have sex and aslan is a half goat half human pervert. but yea this show is hilarious and pretty good.

ghost in the shell

re re re watching it cause i watched a few episodes to get a friend hooked and couldnt stop. one of the best anime's ever

konosubarashi

this is the best comedy i have seen in years. they went so far as to write the theme of the show and the setting into a pun. i cant even. also the ruin a wish game is apparently big in japan.

iron fist

wasnt as good as daredevil surprise surprise but it was worth watching. i think the main actor wasnt the right choice.

archer in dream land season 8

TL;DR archer got shot and is in a comma and is living out his fantasy of being a noir detective in 1950's LA. 

it's the future, pretty much exact same thing as fallout. big difference is they went to space instead of underground and now they are back and have to deal with mutant people and monsters and shit. they got a bit weird in s3 but its getting better. s2 was my favorite. this is one of those shows that took the game of thrones model of having a lot of people and then wiping them out mercilessly.

game of thrones 

duh

little witch academia 

i started this and dropped it but im going to finish it i promise. it's anime harry potter that they have been drawing for years and years.

rick and morty

it's all for the limited edition sweet schezuan chicken sauce from 1998's mulan. for real though, even the normies love this. go watch it.

originals

my little sister stopped watching her teenage drama because people kept tearing peoples hearts out on screen and setitng them on fire and i was all "wot is this this sounds awesome" and it's kinda twilightly but instead of the threat of violence that never happens it's pretty much 24/7 fighting and magic and death. it's ok. currently the "totally not heroes because they eat people" are fighting what sounds like Cthulhu. it's a supernatural being form another dimension thats very old and is trying to cross into our world and has a thing for human sacrifice and mind controlling people. 

vikings

around 1000 ad the vikings discovered a way to measure the position of the sun and use it as a compass(which wont be invented for another 400~ years) and started to go out into the world and conquer everything. they made it as far as Italy, byzantium(turkey), and america(for real fuck colombus) and this is the historical fiction of it. a lot fo the main ideas happened like the invasion of paris but much of it was added for fun like loki showing up and fucking the kings wife.

Just now, NikhilR said:

I only started tearing up like episode 8 or 9 onwards. I wonder what it's going to be like for you later on.

and nicks hot gril of the month is back \o/ also would you recommend to someone who doesnt really like drama's and doesnt easily empathize with the characters? if i dont give a shit will i still be able to enjoy it?

8 hours ago, NikhilR said:

I only started tearing up like episode 8 or 9 onwards. I wonder what it's going to be like for you later on.

Oh no i never have cried to anything on tv, so we'll see. Its just making me feel weird

8 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

and nicks hot gril of the month is back \o/ also would you recommend to someone who doesnt really like drama's and doesnt easily empathize with the characters? if i dont give a shit will i still be able to enjoy it?

Uh if you don't give a shit, then I don't think you will enjoy it. The main part about this show is probably being able to relate to the characters in some way or the other, so if you don't think you can do that then it's alright to skip it. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DaftCoolio said:

Is it worth watching? I gave up on arrow/flash/legends of tomorrow because they seemed kind of shitty

At what point did you stop watching Flash? Arrow + Legends of tomorrow is really shitty, so I haven't watched them for like over a year. The only episodes of theirs that I have watched are the ones which had a crossover and there's just one or two. 

I'd say Flash is definitely worth giving a watch. 

Edited by NikhilR

Just finished watching a show called 11.22.63. Has james franco, is about time travel and the jfk assassination. worth a watch if u have nothing else 

is just 8 episodes which are like an hour-ish long

Edited by DaftCoolio
  • 2 weeks later...