Doubles Usage?

metagross is used because it's not affected by intimidate spamers, it beats tyranitar, can hit dragons and waters. If metagross is banned ppl will run blissey or CM things and spam intimidates and Doubles will because the most cancer tier ever.

Personally i've never struggled with a metagross, if you do just learn how to team build, things like Fireblast Salamence or Arcanine / Charizard / Lowkick medicham can ohko metagross, gengar WoW can make metagross useless, milotic is a good wall, manectric absorbs Electric moves, Swampert resists to all its moves. Thats a lot of counters for a single pokemon.

If i had to change something at doubles metagame, it will be to add the new Twave mechanic it's interesting like the WoW mechanic, and add a sleep clause.

32 minutes ago, Viking said:

metagross is used because it's not affected by intimidate spamers, it beats tyranitar, can hit dragons and waters. If metagross is banned ppl will run blissey or CM things and spam intimidates and Doubles will because the most cancer tier ever.

Personally i've never struggled with a metagross, if you do just learn how to team build, things like Fireblast Salamence or Arcanine / Charizard / Lowkick medicham can ohko metagross, gengar WoW can make metagross useless, milotic is a good wall, manectric absorbs Electric moves, Swampert resists to all its moves. Thats a lot of counters for a single pokemon.

If i had to change something at doubles metagame, it will be to add the new Twave mechanic it's interesting like the WoW mechanic, and add a sleep clause.

Won official and now think he can discuss with us pros here amirite @RysPicz @gbwead @Rendiz 

14 minutes ago, ErrorGlumac said:

Won official and now think he can discuss with us pros here amirite @RysPicz @gbwead @Rendiz 

Going to try a new tactic. If we no longer quote gbwead maybe he will leave us alone.

The fact that I cannot think of a single doubles player who thinks Muk is problematic or centralizing to team building leads me to believe a ban is far away from happening and not something we need to worry about. I agree with a twave and sleep change that LoA said but the real way to fix doubles is to give us my baby alola muk.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mike locked this topic