The Christmas Event is Terrible

ExistedHam

I'm not going to lie when I say that the event this year is terrible due to the amount of bugs, also the amount of money I spent going into max restores, and max revives was ridiculous.

I hope I'm not the only one with an immense hatred for this Christmas event this year. I've already lost 600,000 poke-yen in revives and hyper potions just to lose out three times to some stupid bug in the game preventing me from continuing through the dungeons. 

Edited by ExistedHam
corrections
3 minutes ago, ExistedHam said:

I'm not going to lie when I say that the event this year is terrible due to the amount of bugs, also the amount of money I spent going into max restores, and max revives was ridiculous.

I hope I'm not the only one with an immense hatred for this Christmas event this year. I've already lost 600,000 poke-yen in revives and hyper potions just to lose out three times to some bug in the game preventing me from continuing through the dungeons. 

600k? either you are terrible and need to go play something else like idk tic tac toe online, or you're a liar. Either way git gud.

Event is fine. you get half of what you use just in the pokebals you find and then you make profit from getting xmas presents, finally a year where the presents arent 99% filled with crap. 

Edited by LionKIng

Git Gud?

Listen dude.

There is obviously a problem with the event. Too many players are complaining in game-chat about there being bugs that prevent them from progressing through the dungeons.

It's not about being "good" at the game. It's about being able to actually progress through the game.

https://gyazo.com/2f693b95720e2466c8bb19e21be83800

This is clearly a problem. My group spent hours trying to figure out what the heck was going on, but it was known to us later on that this was clearly a bug in the game that prevented us from progressing through the dungeon.

We jumped railing after making it through this part of the dungeon after we went through the secret bunker entrance after doing this and progressed far into the map and couldn't figure out what to do and ended up jumping the railing to go back and now there is no possible way to continue through.

Edited by ExistedHam
corrections
Just now, ExistedHam said:

https://gyazo.com/2f693b95720e2466c8bb19e21be83800

This is clearly a problem. My group spent hours trying to figure out what the heck was going on, but it was known to us later on that this was clearly a bug in the game that prevented us from progressing through the dungeon.

I just pushed an update which should (hopefully) fix that bug.

10 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

I dont have a problem with event but, lol this is christmass and everywhere level 100 choice band pokes, this must be hard for new members of PokeMMO. You know Christmas for everyone. And in my opinion , this is hardest level of events. 

That's not the point! I have plenty of good competitive pokemon. I'm just saying this glitch prevented us from continuing through the dungeon three different times.

12 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

I dont have a problem with event but, lol this is christmass and everywhere level 100 choice band pokes, this must be hard for new members of PokeMMO. You know Christmas for everyone. And in my opinion , this is hardest level of events. 

aint lvl 100 they are the same lvl as your strongest pokemon in your party

Just now, jerryzoo said:

Sure co op is cool (some perfer doing it alone)

Tbh i like it.

Not everyone can find someone easy but i like the fact that its different and requires a little communication.

In fact i wish we had more co op stuff to do on pokeMMO

Imo we should be able to enter the north pole alone but need a partner for further content.

I think the idea behind this is damn awesome. That part when the two need to communicate to pass through strength boulders got me. However, the reward in the end, is just too small to even be considered worth. Reducing the maze´s length and adding some elfbots somewhere would be imo one thing to be done.

2 minutes ago, pachima said:

I think the idea behind this is damn awesome. That part when the two need to communicate to pass through strength boulders got me. However, the reward in the end, is just too small to even be considered worth. Reducing the maze´s length and adding some elfbots somewhere would be imo one thing to be done.

Considering not every player has 3 lvl 100 pokes that are able to beat the trainer^^