Been back on the boards for a few days, but thought I'd reintroduce myself!

hyo

안녕하세요! Hello!

As the title reads, I've been creeping around the boards for the past few days, but thought I'd make an introduction post anyway. :)

i started playing PokeMMO back in 2012, when everyone looked like an assorted mix of m&m's and continued playing up until DPPt/Gen IV player sprites were introduced and I loved the game since. Although I did take a long break, I'm finally back and excited to see all the new features being implemented! Some of you may know me around the boards as jordanice42, as i used to take requests and draw chibis of various player's in-game trainers back in 2013.

Here's a Link in case you don't remember or just weren't around at the time, but I've recently made a similar thread just with an improved knowledge of art.

Anyway, I'm excited to see both familiar faces as well as meet some new trainers in the community! Thanks for taking the time to read this ^^

Edited by hyo
Just now, FinnTheMember said:

Welcome back !  What is meaning of "hyo"? Im curious. And senpai, meet with me in-game later x)

Thank you! I'm glad to be back!

as for the meaning of hyo, "jordanice42" got old and sounded really obnoxious so i decided to come up with a new name. still having to relate with 'ice', i found that glacier translates to 'hyozan' in Japanese. 'hyo' can also be used as part of a name in Korea, and since i'm Korean, decided to take on that name since it's simple and sounds nice!

Of course, we can meet up anytime!

• 2 weeks later...