This game should have a spanish subforum

peep

where spanish is allowed. 

Assign a mod to that subforum.

Also this game needs a real ingame spanish mod someone who actually logs into the game

why haven't you done this yet? i just don't get it...

Do you ever log in into your own game? Spanish community is the biggest and the most active. You can tell by the chat activity, you can tell when you look at ranked leaderboards and you can tell by the number of spanish speaking teams always recruiting new players.

make this happen please

Edited by peep

Just because there are alot of jajajaajajaja spammers on ch 1 doesnt mean the game is mostly played by spanish players. This game has always been english and in my opinion having a translated version of the game is already something to be happy about. On top of that EVERYONE who had atleast a decent education can speak english. Speak spanish with ur plebs in game. Also it says nowhere that you can't speak spanish. Just put an english translation in your post and problem solved.

Edited by TheChampionMike

You guys are forgetting this is a GAME FOR CHILDREN. In non english speaking countries MOST children and a good part of teenagers speak only their first language. 

This thread is for the devs. not for the "plebs" who reply to this thread being racist and making brainless jokes.

This is actual advice that will help the game to reach more people. To have a wider player base.

When you google something related to pokemmo in Spanish you never find the answer on this forum. let that sink in.

3 minutes ago, Rendiz said:

Can we also get a russian sub forum? I want somewhere where I can spam сука блять in peace

rush b?

Honestly though, I really don't get the fact there's only English allowed on PokeMMO forums without having any alternative subforum to discuss about things, and because Spanish in number are easily the biggest alternative - therefor a Spanish subforum for starters. If I played a game which had only a Spanish speaking subforum I would be definitely less likely to stay in that community than if it had an additional English speaking subforum. I know the adminstrations want to be able to understand everything that is written in their forums and that's fair enough but I would be really surprised if a mod or two couldn't be found from the Spanish speaking community, which is probably the biggest community you have in this game ethnically. Most speak English because it's the "international language", but for very rare it's their primary language anyways.

Don't get me wrong as it's not "no" and it's not official reply, just from player to player

When I've started my adventure with Pokemmo, I've joined national team. A lot of people didn't knew english so we had to translate every information from official site into ingame team roster or just pasting them over and over again. Imagine teaching new players about IVs and EVs everyday. Or to tell them what to do next in game. 

Then we decided that it would be easier to make even free small forum with informations in national language. It took weeks to make all tutorials, builds and guides for pokemmo when there was always something new every week ( be it changes in metagame or so).

Keep in mind back in days there was like 10 people in our team who were playing almost or everyday. Our project got more people meanwhile, and we managed to keep it updated when it was really needed for us. With bigger spanish community, if there would be never subforum on official forum, I bet this work will be much, much easier to done. 

Big shot-out for @Greck, @Lysandra @blinkie and @Quave, without them it wouldn't be possible. 

10 hours ago, TheChampionMike said:

Just because there are alot of jajajaajajaja spammers on ch 1 doesnt mean the game is mostly played by spanish players. This game has always been english and in my opinion having a translated version of the game is already something to be happy about. On top of that EVERYONE who had atleast a decent education can speak english. Speak spanish with ur plebs in game.

I love how Mike dont even try to be political correct

9 hours ago, peep said:

This thread is for the devs. not for the "plebs" who reply to this thread being racist and making brainless jokes.

#Rekt 

and 

TeamRocketHarry

Lf arabic subforum cuz

الحمد لله

i'm lf ur mom subforum tho

Edited by Quilachy
uwu

ontopic, in my experience, dedicated language forums dont help too much... 

Mods always fail to fully participate, control and learn about comunity in a single language forum; in multi-language forum its even worse, maybe they will be able to monitorate all the forums, but a true coordination wont happen.... in the end it will be just two (or more) totally separate forums, wich in my opinion has no sense

Its true that only-english forum dont allow a lot of people participate in the forum, but having a separate spanish subforum wont help non-english speakers too much. At the very best, it will only give spanish speakers an official place to discuss about pokemmo on their own.