[MOD] Winter Tile Mod

17 hours ago, Eggplant said:

You're the mvp my dude

holy shit

did you go around the whole map hunting for these? :p

i can't touch this mod until january though-- but i can fix all these in like 20min

Good morning Eggplant! I appreachiate letting me use your mod for my Walkthrough series. Since my job at the Roy Rogers Walkthrough channel is to locate hidden items and berries, I figured that a video of mine should help you patch this berry error. (There was no Zig Zag line to indicate the Pinup Berry, you made Rhyzilla search for it....)

39:40 - 39:51

Good morning Eggplant, I saw some zig zags that are missing to indicate berries...

Oran Berry:  24:03 - 24:21

Leppa Berry: 28:55 - 29:12

There are some vanish points on Island 7's Sevault Canyon (I circled them):

edab33eb300741c1b15d9c9325cd79ac.png

Edited by Bestfriends
added the vanish points
  • 10 months later...
14 hours ago, Desu said:

I've got some bad news @Eggplant, tile modes aren't supported on new client yet.

Oh rip!

I'm not in a hurry I suppose. But I do look forward to modding unova when possible.

I do have higher mod possibilities on my wishlist, notably:

-follower sprites

-replacing old emerald NPCs with HGSS-style ones

-maybe music mods running through your gen5 music engine? whatever it is you use to emulate. the DS soundtrack sounds super clean compared to the gba ones. If we could add a modded sountrack to kanto that runs on DS sounds, it'd be pretty neat.

if any one of these got done i'd have plenty of work to keep me busy (:

Edited by Eggplant
16 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

Oh rip!

I'm not in a hurry I suppose. But I do look forward to modding unova when possible.

I do have higher mod possibilities on my wishlist, notably:

-follower sprites

-replacing old emerald NPCs with HGSS-style ones

-maybe music mods running through your gen5 music engine? whatever it is you use to emulate. the DS soundtrack sounds super clean compared to the gba ones. If we could add a modded sountrack to kanto that runs on DS sounds, it'd be pretty neat.

if any one of these got done i'd have plenty of work to keep me busy (:

I really hope we can have some clean sounding music mods soon. I’ve been wanting to make a couple for a while now.

8 minutes ago, Desu said:

pretty sure the latest latest update added in basic support for .wav and .ogg mods for sound.

is there anywhere that we can see a mapping (which file goes with which route) of the music files for mods?

nvm stupid question

nvm not a stupid question. Can we not see the mapping?

Edited by Gilan
10 minutes ago, Gilan said:

is there anywhere that we can see a mapping (which file goes with which route) of the music files for mods?

nvm stupid question

nvm not a stupid question. Can we not see the mapping?

Uhhh, there's a super shitty way. Dump storyline? strings, Ctrl+F for "BGM" in BW's dump.

1 hour ago, Yossife said:

Is this mod working on the latest client? idk if im doing something wrong :o

On 11/17/2017 at 2:13 AM, Desu said:

I've got some bad news @Eggplant, tile modes aren't supported on new client yet.

Any graphic mods for the overworld will not work atm

• 1 month later...

@Desu @Eggplant Is is impossible to use this still or am I doing something wrong? Ik we've had a few updates and mod support was added recently on things like follower mods and sprite mods but have yet to see a working tile mod. I'm unsure if it's because tile mods are still unsupported or if the mod developers need to update something. Would really enjoy seeing this mod with the x-mas trees currently sprinkled all over Kanto. Hell, I even used this mod in the summer often.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...