[MOD] Winter Tile Mod

11 hours ago, Eggplant said:

This mod basically adds snow on everything. Floors, roofs, fences, grass, trees, mailboxes, rocks, you name it.

I didn't include Hoenn, or the Sevii isles.

1 - Download the zip.

2 - Go to Pokemmo > Data > mods

3 - and just drop it in there. Don't extract it, don't do anything to it, just slide it in the mods folder.

4 - Launch your pokemmo client, click "mod management" on the title screen, and click the checkmark!

5 - Please go into settings > video > "Show border tiles" and uncheck it! Currently, I can't figure out how border tiles work. Trust me. Uncheck it. It will look like ass otherwise.

Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/?tkmi7qw8pdwvkab

Bug reports:

This shit is probably filled with bugs like layering issues, black pixels between buildings, uhhh missing stuff, whatever.

Please just post a screenshot in this thread if you see anything, even if it's just one wrong color pixel. I'll fix it. Go OCD all you like.

Looking for these bugs is more troublesome for me than fixing them. Please, by all means, report all day.

Just don't report border tiles and animation tiles not working. I know.

Good morning Eggplant, your mod seems to illustrate a fun winter experience. Roy Rogers Incorporated would like to have the pleasure of giving our viewers a feeling of "cosiness" and "fun" (ie: drinking hot cocoa, sledding, etc). I plan on using this mod for the winter season for all 3 of my YouTube channels.

Nice to see a festive-themed mod!

Looking good, although I have a few critiques:

The patches of grass should be coloured to match the snow - I realize you're going for a "Grass poking through the snow" look, but to me it just looks incomplete.

I also think that Saffron City's floor tiles are perhaps too bright blue and obnoxious and should be toned down/a little more bland to give a 'cold' look.

Otherwise, I rather like what you've done here.

If you want, I could share some tiles I made a little while ago with the idea in mind that perhaps one day we'd have seasons in PokeMMO.

They may as well get some use (until then, if ever).

If you're interested, just give me a shout.

4 hours ago, Darkshade said:

Nice to see a festive-themed mod!

Looking good, although I have a few critiques:

The patches of grass should be coloured to match the snow - I realize you're going for a "Grass poking through the snow" look, but to me it just looks incomplete.

I also think that Saffron City's floor tiles are perhaps too bright blue and obnoxious and should be toned down/a little more bland to give a 'cold' look.

Otherwise, I rather like what you've done here.

If you want, I could share some tiles I made a little while ago with the idea in mind that perhaps one day we'd have seasons in PokeMMO.

They may as well get some use (until then, if ever).

If you're interested, just give me a shout.

Saffron was prob on my to do list.

I was going to do it sooner, but I think I just got lazy.

I'll think about the grass. I can prob just recolor it on the tileset.

Just show me what you got! I'll use anything that looks better than what I have and doesn't take too long to substitute.