Need Help Building Team

So i recently came back after 2 years and want to get back into the competitive scene again, but quite frankly i don't know where to start with with my team comp i finally got my head around breeding and know how it works now i want to build a team with perfect ivs where necessary guys got any suggestions on what pokemon to start with 

First you need to pick a tier to focus on, you can check the usage statistics to get a general idea of what's currently more viable to run in each tier, or you can also get creative and build anti-meta stuff so you can counter the common stuff that's found more often in each tier.

After getting comfortable in one tier, then you can choose to move on to another one so you get the chance to play more officials.

48 minutes ago, Duainee said:

what tier would you recommend trying first and where can i find this list?

tbh, I personally prefer to play the lower tiers but it's ur choice, The list is in that thread I linked.

34 minutes ago, Duainee said:

okay my line up gonna be charizard/espoen/venusaur/gyarados/metacross/jolteon in OU tier sounds good?

You could give that a try, it's good trying out stuff and figuring what you need to change to improve the team using match experience. Tho I'd say right off the bat this team can struggle against something like CB Aero, especially once Meta is removed it can just spam rock slide. Also scarf typhlosion could give you a hard time and probably more other stuff.

• Mike locked this topic