Secret Base Flag

druido890

Question

As the time goes by, I realize that the secret bases in hoenn are less frequently used.
in light of this, I realized that Pokemon (omega ruby) and (sapphire alpha) contain a new event that concerns our beloved little secret bases: the capture the flag
The game is to place three pokemon in their base and visistatore will then challenge them and beat them, then come in and capture the flag collectible.
Then there is a seller who trades interesting commodity with a number of flags! :)
I think it would be nice as an event (PvP / PvE) to be implemented on the server that should be to raise the use of our secret bases

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Gilan said:

Wouldn't people just farm the easy secret bases and avoid the difficult ones?

I just feel that this concept is just flawed on a basic level for pokemmo...

maybe there should be a system to penalize those who have their bases defeated in order to stop this?

E.G. a certain amount of money needs to be put into the base so it has a flag, for each defeat the base loses 10k and once all the money runs out the flag disappears. If that were the case, to convince people to make bases, a base should receive a portion of the challengers money if they lose.

Edited by ZoroarkH
On 12/14/2016 at 1:28 PM, ZoroarkH said:

maybe there should be a system to penalize those who have their bases defeated in order to stop this?

E.G. a certain amount of money needs to be put into the base so it has a flag, for each defeat the base loses 10k and once all the money runs out the flag disappears. If that were the case, to convince people to make bases, a base should receive a portion of the challengers money if they lose.

This is just my opinion on this.

I think that the penalty should be on the player challenging bases and not on those who have their base defeated. Why should lower level players be punished for higher level players seeking an easier route to wins? The best way to do this is to penalize players for challenging bases with Pokemon that are too far above the Pokemon defending the base. Basically, a player with a team of level 100s should be seeking bases that are defended by Pokemon that are level 75+ and if they go to challenge a base below lvl 75 they receive some form of penalty. However, it shouldn't be automatic either. If a player has a team that is well above the defender levels going into the challenge, they should receive a message stating that their team is too advanced for that base and be prompted whether or not they wish to continue.

That's just my opinion though.

+1 

Improves social actions 

Flags what are undefeated for a long time give more bps flags money whatever so players would look for the best ones

If a player gets a challenge  there is a cooldown until someone can battle him again

More attention to secret bases who are kinda dead (needs a pc tradeable furnitures preview when u wtb)