The two seem to get along very well - Breeding

Kamimiii

Kamimiii's Breeding Thread

Greetings ladies & gents, my first name is Romain and I'm 22. You may know me under the name of Kamimiii InGame, member of the team [SIÂ]. I live in France with my own kind, you guessed it right : baguettes, cheese, snails and frogs eaters.

It's a pleasure to welcome you to the thread that will probably save you a tremendous amount of time within the next months, if not definitely change your PokeMMO experience. Before starting things off, let me submit you the few golden rules :

1 - Please be polite, respectful and try to write properly.

2 - Please be extremely clear in describing the Pokemon you wish, I want you to complete the description below.

Pokemon :

Nature : If you don't want a precise nature, make it clear

IVs : Number/X in every stat depending on what you want (for example : 30/x/30/31/30/31)

Eggmoves : If you want eggmoves, make it clear

If you want to keep the moveset and nature secret, just mail this description to me InGame, and be sure I checked it by leaving a message on this thread.

3 - Please mail me half the price @KAMIMIII InGame and leave the description on this thread after we agreed on everything. If you want me to send you the Pokemon, you'll have to pay the rest of the amount.

4 - I decline all responsabilities if you make a mistake in the description or in the payment process.

5 - Prices :

I will try to list you some examples, however it would take too long to precise everything, so if your wish isn't on the list, ask me for the price.

Natured 6x30-31 : 2.4M to 2.7M (depending if you want a 6x31 or a 3x31 3x30)

Natured 5x30-31 : 1.3M to 1.5M (depending if you want a 5x31 or a 3x31 2x30)

Natured 4x31 : 700k

Natured 3x31 : 350k

Unfixed HP (50% chance) : +100k to +200k depending on the difficulty of the breed

(currently updating prices do not take these prizes above for granted, I'll try to update them according to current breed costs)

Depending on the delay you give me (if you need something for a tournament happening soon, I may be able to breed it in a few hours), species, the price of the egg, and the difficulty of the eggmoves, the price may increase.

Now, let's talk about the disponibility. For the moment, I can't predict how this thread will go, so I will for the moment accept every offers, until I feel like there are too much of them to provide you a fast and personalized service. You can PM me InGame to know how far I am advanced, but don't spam this thread please.

I'ld also like to known what you do think about my service, so leave a little comment about it when the deal is done.

Thanks a lot for having a look at Kamimiii's Breeding Thread, I wish you all a good stay. ♥

Edited by Kamimiii
25 minutes ago, AlitoFernando said:

Pokemon : Bellossom

Gender  : Female

Nature : Bold

IVs : 31/X/31/31/31/X

Eggmoves : Synthesis

Welcome and thanks for the order ! The eggmove is an easy one so it'll be 20k extra for it, I start as soon as I get the 310k.

Edited by Kamimiii
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.