[PSL 6] Summary Thread.

VGC 17 better be a tier in the next PSL. :^) After some experience with the format nothing is inherently broken like in VGC 16, you can't even use megas and the list of available pokemon is limited. Imo one of the best VGC formats so far, I enjoyed competing and spectating at the recent europe international, but hey I'm biased because I spam VGC right? Jokes aside I would like to see the official format have a place in PSL again. 

57 minutes ago, xXBlu3BreathXx said:

VGC 17 better be a tier in the next PSL. :^) After some experience with the format nothing is inherently broken like in VGC 16, you can't even use megas and the list of available pokemon is limited. Imo one of the best VGC formats so far, I enjoyed competing and spectating at the recent europe international, but hey I'm biased because I spam VGC right? Jokes aside I would like to see the official format have a place in PSL again. 

but ur bad.

58 minutes ago, xXBlu3BreathXx said:

Remember when you "helped me" for the intermission brawl and you lost all your games on ladder to show me how "good" your team was? XD

11 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

Remember when you "helped me" for the intermission brawl and you lost all your games on ladder to show me how "good" your team was? XD

You and Senile are just bad luck, I played after and won (I pin all the blame on my talonflame being naive with spatk evs from testing ages ago hue). Also who's team did you use for the Brawl? :^)

Of course we need doubles. There's more than enough people that truly put a lot of effort in doubles, and it would be a shame for them to be shit on. Doubles has more hax than others, but you can still see the win % and the frequency a player wins tournies that the good players will win more often than not, even though it's infested with hax.

OK I'm awake, I'm sober, let's try this again

Dpp is the greatest competitive Pokémon tier of all time. Yes it has flaws, it's not perfect. It's kind of like a full size pepperoni pizza. Delicious. Pokemmo's meta is like 3/4 of a pizza with like 6 pieces of pepperoni where you're like wtf, where's the rest of the pepperoni? And the crust has a little better seasoning which is nice, but it's not even a full pizza. you see what I mean? damn I'm starving 

11 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Dpp is the greatest competitive Pokémon tier of all time. Yes it has flaws, it's not perfect. It's kind of like a full size pepperoni pizza. Delicious. Pokemmo's meta is like 3/4 of a pizza with like 6 pieces of pepperoni where you're like wtf, where's the rest of the pepperoni? And the crust has a little better seasoning which is nice, but it's not even a full pizza. you see what I mean? damn I'm starving 

why you gotta talk about pizza... fuck u now im hungry. 

Also, a change I'd like to see for next season:

Seeding gives you literally 0 benefit whatsoever. This season, Baenine's placed first and had to fight Cubones, who imo were among the top two strongest on paper, if not strongest. Now that's just how seeding works, I guess, so that's fine, but even so, after that the tie breakers, there was no advantage for the better seeding team. So my team worked hard to get 1st, but instead had to fight the hardest team on paper(imo) and got no other benefit.

Some changes I think could be good:

1. 1st seed gets to pick their opponent, then the other seeds are matched automatically.
  2. The better seed gets to pick 2 tiers in the tie breaker.
Just now, KaynineXL said:

Also, a change I'd like to see for next season:

Seeding gives you literally 0 benefit whatsoever. This season, Baenine's placed first and had to fight Cubones, who imo were among the top two strongest on paper, if not strongest. Now that's just how seeding works, I guess, so that's fine, but even so, after that the tie breakers, there was no advantage for the better seeding team. So my team worked hard to get 1st, but instead had to fight the hardest team on paper(imo) and got no other benefit.

Some changes I think could be good:

1. 1st seed gets to pick their opponent, then the other seeds are matched automatically.
  2. The better seed gets to pick 2 tiers in the tie breaker.

This could also be fixed with 6 playoff teams - top two teams would get that bye and automatically make semis. I dknow if we really want 6 of 8 teams to make playoffs but it's also a way to prevent some of the bottom teams from tanking 

31 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Fortunately I don't like pepperoni. Can't we eat pizza like regular human beings with mushrooms, ham, peppers and onions?

E:
fuck you Gunt, now I'm hungry too :(

Edited by RysPicz
6 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Fortunately I don't like pepperoni. Can't we eat pizza like regular human beings with mushrooms, ham, peppers and onions?

E:
fuck you Gunt, now I'm hungry too :(

Mushrooms?! No, that's like RBY meta eww

6 minutes ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

if its not meat lovers with jalapenos we cant speak 

I dig it but it's a little overloaded sometimes. kind of like oras