Swarm Hordes

Flavawhat

Question

Remember those swarms when you checked the ingame tv's and some rare pokes showed up in unusual places for 20-30min.

Are those swarms still a thing? nobody knows.

lets bring back the hype, (yes there used to be alot of hype around this when it first got implemented)

and make those swarms hordeable with sweetscent, could be a fun way to pass the time shinyhunting. 

don't think it would inflate the market too much, since those swarms only last for 20-30 minutes.

Pro's:

something to chase

4 answers to this question

I really like this idea, and even if it were to add pokemon that dont usually show up in hordes (rarer ones) you could make them untradable or some shit if they were catchable, so it wouldnt affect the market at all. and would give people nice shinies to show off. But as Flava stated in the OP, since it'd only be 20-30 mins it wouldnt affect the market so much anyways I wouldnt imagine

7 hours ago, Parke said:

I really like this idea, and even if it were to add pokemon that dont usually show up in hordes (rarer ones) you could make them untradable or some shit if they were catchable, so it wouldnt affect the market at all. and would give people nice shinies to show off. But as Flava stated in the OP, since it'd only be 20-30 mins it wouldnt affect the market so much anyways I wouldnt imagine

well idk about the untradable, if you look at the old swarm thread most of them were mid tier pokes anyway, and you could take out the starter swarms and replace them with some other mid tier, so no super rares in swarms.

it's a little bit like the halloween event, maybe make the way swarms show up differently than just spamming ingame tv's.

it was nice to see the whole server work together at halloween etc.