Been a while.

Shanie

1 hour ago, Shanie said:

Everyone here is so innocent, I feel so bad. :(

I'm afraid to click because I fear my usually rose-colored glasses I have for @Bestfriends will be tarnished with a neurologically unique version of him.

Thank you for the complement, I always wanted to be like Albert Einstein and Bill Gates. Nice code btw.

Spoiler

The code is "autism."

Edited by Bestfriends
Your very interesting...
23 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Thank you for the complement, I always wanted to be like Albert Einstein and Bill Gates. Nice code btw.

Reveal hidden contents

The code is "autism."

Watched it. It could use a slight bit of additional editing to fit with the "fast" part you are interested in. Other than that, nice job.

Also you didn't put me in it, how could you.

53 minutes ago, Shanie said:

Watched it. It could use a slight bit of additional editing to fit with the "fast" part you are interested in. Other than that, nice job.

Also you didn't put me in it, how could you.

I can sure try on the headline part. Tournaments cannot go very fast, and I try to cover the update log fast, but I also want my viewers to understand the adjustments being made.

How can I pull you into it? Your not a headline... (unless you win a tournament or be hired again)

15 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

I can sure try on the headline part. Tournaments cannot go very fast, and I try to cover the update log fast, but I also want my viewers to understand the adjustments being made.

How can I pull you into it? Your not a headline... (unless you win a tournament or be hired again)

@Bestfriends ya know you know maybe you can't make her an official head line but i'm sure you can bring up the name just to show how pokemmo is growing in community bringing back even really old players.

Improvise man. 

3 minutes ago, jerryzoo said:

@Bestfriends ya know you know maybe you can't make her an official head line but i'm sure you can bring up the name just to show how pokemmo is growing in community bringing back even really old players.

Improvise man. 

But, it wouldn't be fair to other older players that didn't get the greeting.

1 hour ago, Bestfriends said:

But, it wouldn't be fair to other older players that didn't get the greeting.

Bring up a few names for an example. Only to show how the games grown.

Lol ima respond to this when i get home prep youself @Bestfriends xD.

(sunday)

Edited by jerryzoo
- -
Just now, jerryzoo said:

Bring up a few names for an example

For privacy reasons, I would rather not. There was one older player that I was talking with last night and all the sudden someone in game (don't want to mention her name because I value her reputation) started to tell me, "STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIEND AND STOP ADVERTISING YOUR STUPID YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!" I am still waiting for a response from the friend, but I don't think I will get one, in fact, I think he hates me from all the lies she has been feeding him. I told her, list all your friends from "A to Z" and she cursed me out. I did not find it worthy for me to take screenshots of our conversation because I thought she was a little childish. I did try to give her advice like "why not let your friend speak for himself or let him block me" and she told me to "take her word for it."

I can tell you some names of people that might be tolerate of me citing them as examples:

1. blackiye is an old player and a long time friend, but I didn't give a spotlight to her coming back every now and then.

2. LightBiygomon (or MawhileChan) came back, but the only attention I gave him was for him being scammed on another MMO.

3. TatsumiOmari decided to log on two days ago, but I didn't feel like giving him the spotlight.

I don't want to sound academically political, but I hear that schools are giving trophies to students for just participating in class. Some students skip school, but a trophy would solve the problem? I do not want to hand out trophies to every old student that goes to school every morning. PokeMMO is the same way, why would I want to give trophies to every old player (I would be here all day) and that would not be fair for newer players that want to build up. What @Shanie wants is for me to put him as a headline. Maybe I'll mention him in passing, but headlines in my channel are earned. People feel special being mentioned on a YouTube channel for their accomplishments and I do not want to take that away.