Been a while.

Shanie

Howdy. I'm Shanie. Really, really old users will remember me as well as most of the admins (hi @Darkshade). I saw a post on Facebook for the first time in a long while about PokeMMO so I decided to come check out what's new. The forums were the most interesting part of the game back when I was around but it seems like there's secret bases and hordes now, which is pretty neat.

I can see the forums are quiet! It's alright, I suppose that's just the way of the world now.

2 hours ago, Rigamorty said:

We farmville mmo now. Berry farming is the new meta, nothing else matters.

Starvation is an epidemic. Keep up that green thumb, or something.

9 hours ago, Squirtle said:

Wow that is an old name.

It's an old name sir, but it checks out.

8 hours ago, xSwitchy said:

Welcome back ex-GM.

I hope you will enjoy the "new" PokeMMO.

Thank you, thank you. Might have to log in and actually look around one day :^)

On 06/12/2016 at 10:35 AM, Shanie said:

Howdy. I'm Shanie. Really, really old users will remember me as well as most of the admins (hi @Darkshade). I saw a post on Facebook for the first time in a long while about PokeMMO so I decided to come check out what's new. The forums were the most interesting part of the game back when I was around but it seems like there's secret bases and hordes now, which is pretty neat.

During your heyday, I was not around, but I did have the pleasure of communicating with you on TS a few years later. Welcome back Shanie!

If you want to keep up with the latest news in game, my YouTube channel is Roy Rogers News! I hope that my channel can bring you up to date about the game's on-goings.

56 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

During your heyday, I was not around, but I did have the pleasure of communicating with you on TS a few years later. Welcome back Shanie!

If you want to keep up with the latest news in game, my YouTube channel is Roy Rogers News! I hope that my channel can bring you up to date about the game's on-goings.

Eyyyyy it's @Bestfriends. Is there a Discord server now, or do we still use Flintstone-tech TS technology for voice chat? Maybe @Kudasai can tell me.

Also oh no not a YouTube channel. I'm afraid to click.

Edited by Shanie