[PSL 6] Playoff Finals

1 minute ago, BlackJovi said:

Remember munya is moetal's boyfriend bro, wont give her a WP like that.

Ya better be scared. If anything, Kanzo is the one getting WP since he is the one who is constantly harassing others and using foul languages.

12 minutes ago, Crazyhell said:

Schuchty vs DoubleJ

Schu win #unbeaten

The salt is flowing hard.

1. Schuchty prayed to the predict Gods and was blessed when he kept his Magneton in against my Tpunchin' Scarf Flygon 
  2. Schuchty wins speed tie with his Magneton against mine
  3. 2016_12_07_1.png
  4. 2016_12_07_2.png .. and yes I used WW.

There is a clear rule set in place in the OP of every single thread, and that's not to "reveal teams or sets". And there was Manager @Kizhaz shouting out that I had Shed Hull when Schuchty brought in his Magneton. You're lucky I'm not biased. 

@Gunthug, your iron fists are stronger than mine. 

Edited by DoubleJ

1. I mean Schuchty's timer had already stopped when I said it, 2. I don't know your items so I could've been wrong, 3. Schu had already noticed you weren't lefties, so unless you were running some dank chesto rest skarm... I don't see a reason to blow a tiny aspect out of proportion. You may as well have showed when I said "Specs asf" after Starmie did over 50% to Schu's P2. Like it's obvious isn't it?

Just now, Kizhaz said:

1. I mean Schuchty's timer had already stopped when I said it, 2. I don't know your items so I could've been wrong, 3. Schu had already noticed you weren't lefties, so unless you were running some dank chesto rest skarm... I don't see a reason to blow a tiny aspect out of proportion. You may as well have showed when I said "Specs asf" after Starmie did over 50% to Schu's P2. Like it's obvious isn't it?

You just don't know how to be quiet do you bro? Keep on defending, what's unsportsmanlike is unsportsmanlike. But hey, win at all costs amirite?

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

You just don't know how to be quiet do you bro? Keep on defending, what's unsportsmanlike is unsportsmanlike. But hey, win at all costs amirite?

??? I don't understand the hostility towards me. Like I understand you must be salty after losing every rng aspect in that match but rly? If you're accusing me of coaching Schu, I'll have you know I never whispered him once. Otherwise if it's just because of that one comment, I won't bring anything else up. I'll just wait for you to cool off

1 minute ago, Kizhaz said:

??? I don't understand the hostility towards me. Like I understand you must be salty after losing every rng aspect in that match but rly? If you're accusing me of coaching Schu, I'll have you know I never whispered him once. Otherwise if it's just because of that one comment, I won't bring anything else up. I'll just wait for you to cool off

Coaching? Wow, you really don't understand what I'm saying do you. Guess it's pretty kosher for every manager to announce items on their player's opponent's team, obvious or not. Didn't even realize you were shouting that I had Choice Specs on my Starmie in addition to shouting I had "shed hull. he doesn't have leftovers". 

Whatever though bro. The rules on "Revealing Teams & Sets" is oft ignored. 

28 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

From the week 7 OP:

Revealing Teams & Sets

Hide contents

Don't be that dodo head in normal chat predicting moves and possibly altering the events of a match (looks at Burntzebra). It isn't competitive and we want to see the players make their own plays without outside influence. 

There's literally only 5 rules listed in the PSL weekly threads and this is one of them lol. I mean I probably would never enforce the rule unless it blatantly affected the outcome but why would you even do it? Is it really that hard not to be blurting out sets during a match? This has been a rule since PSL 1 too, and it always pisses me off when it isn't followed - showdown matches are the worst offenders usually. But don't pretend like JJ's rage is unfounded, just don't break 20% of the PSL rules at one time and you'd have been fine