we need pokemon crystal :p

lucas1008

yes. that is the fact. hello. here, the dirty ludra again, i will use google translate starting from here. Well, the fact is that I wanted to make them aware of my thinking about things. A kind of philosophy that I have adopted in the last time. This philosophy consists in always ordering everything. That things make sense. Day to day go doing things. So for some good time. Until obviously the time comes to rest, for the logical tiredness. My message is to send you strength. To send them my ki. So that they put together the necessary energy so that at some point we can play in johto. In this way the saga would be complete. We would have the first 3 generations. And all the "old" we would be happy. I do not know how they will be going with the gift shop but I really want them to do well, because they deserve it. I know that at some point in their lives, this good that they have done to many people of the world who play this game, will have their reward. Maybe it's happening now. Maybe it's going to happen tomorrow. Perhaps a little later. But rest assured that your reward will come. Be strong. Many thanks for this beautiful game that have adapted to the online mode. And hopefully someday johto is available :) good luck and thanks for everything. 

• Zehkar locked this topic