Greetings!~

Evaleena

I do speak a bit of german actually but it's not advanced, I'm really willing to learn though. If you'd be up for some chats and maybe if you could teach me something, I'm ingame under name Forfiter :)))))) In return I can help you around MMO, I've been here for quite a while. Shoot me a message anytime you'd need assistance ;v)

Edited by RysPicz

Jo, question: I defeated Kanto's E4 and decided to travel to Hoenn. Due to error messages, o wonder, I loaded Soulsilver's/Emerald's ROM. Now my whole graphic changed and it hurts my eyes, especially battle graphics, including grounds/backgrounds, suck. Any way to play Hoenn with Firered's graphic?

3 hours ago, Evaleena said:

Jo, question: I defeated Kanto's E4 and decided to travel to Hoenn. Due to error messages, o wonder, I loaded Soulsilver's/Emerald's ROM. Now my whole graphic changed and it hurts my eyes, especially battle graphics, including grounds/backgrounds, suck. Any way to play Hoenn with Firered's graphic?

Not yet.

On 02/12/2016 at 2:39 PM, Evaleena said:

Hiya folks! Wassup? I'm Evaleena, f, 26 years old and started my journey a few days ago (Kanto FTW ). Any help is appreciated.

Hope to meet y'all IG soon (especially some german players). xoxoxo

Good morning Evaleena, and welcome to PokeMMO! If you need any assistance, please contact my in game name which is the same as my forums name. I have a feeling that almost half of the people who greeted you would love to assist you.

• 3 weeks later...