Higher resolution char sprites

elfZ

Is there going to be or is it even possible to  get higher resolution sprites being prepared?

I do understand that game is what? 10+ years old but graphics are still crude and sometimes item does not seem like an item till you read its name.

ya I meant char sprites. I was hoping at least 1/3 size pixels of current which would be possible to add more detail to items and chars appearance such as for example:

Hair line between hair and face, hands with fingers, along with all IM items would look more and shape like intended items.

Edited by elfZ
47 minutes ago, elfZ said:

ya I meant char sprites. I was hoping at least 1/3 size pixels of current which would be possible to add more detail to items and chars appearance such as for example:

Hair line between hair and face, hands with fingers, along with all IM items would look more and shape like intended items.

the problem with that is that we would look drastically different from the overworld npc sprites.

iirc, a big reason we got character sprites vamped up was to make us look more similar to the ds overworld npc sprites.

• Zehkar locked this topic