Question about sig limits

Draekyn

Are all staff people able to add a title-sig (invite sig style) to the already existing sigs of the members?

Is that something you guys have to do on photoshop too?

Kinda tired of doing it myself because someone decided having two pictures in there was too much

i.e 

1480513689-fuckthatsrsly.png

I also have people coming to me with official title-sigs to merge with normal sigs, which really should not be my job

4 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Staff don't do it in photoshop, they can just add 2 images to a signature. Some of the nicer staff members might do it if they've got time, I'm unsure if it's GM+ though.

4 hours ago, Tyrone said:

Globals+ are able to add multiple images to a signature, without photoshop.

Will go ahead and say it now, I will only consider doing it if its an officially issued sig from a staff run event.  The sig limit exists for a reason and it should not be a moderators job to bypass those restrictions.

4 hours ago, Tyrone said:

Globals+ are able to add multiple images to a signature, without photoshop.

How come only certain staff members can do this? Personally I think we should just do with a size limit such as 1800 x 900 (example) where you can add up to 2 images there and nothing more.

4 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

I pm'd noad but her inbox seems to be full

Thanks for letting me know, should be cleared now. 

Basically staff arent obliged to do this and technically the permission to have more than one image in your signature was revoked - I am unaware why. But obviously if you want a small banner underneath your signature like the Qualifier sigs, I am sure we can accommodate it and add them in. I personally am happy to do this if you PM me but I will not be adding multiple huge images, so dont take the piss and make sure it looks discreet. 

However please remember that not all staff can (Community Managers) or are happy to be pestered by numerous PMs with this request, so please respect those who decline to do it. 

How come only certain staff members can do this? Personally I think we should just do with a size limit such as 1800 x 900 (example) where you can add up to 2 images there and nothing more.

It is down to forum permissions, only certain level of staff are allowed to make edits to poster's profiles.

Just now, Noad said:

Basically staff arent obliged to do this and technically the permission to have more than one image in your signature was revoked - I am unaware why. But obviously if you want a small banner underneath your signature like the Qualifier sigs, I am sure we can accommodate it and add them in. I personally am happy to do this if you PM me but I will not be adding multiple huge images, so dont take the piss and make sure it looks discreet. 

However please remember that not all staff can (Community Managers) or are happy to be pestered by numerous PMs with this request, so please respect those who decline to do it. 

I know not everyone is willing to do it, that's why I always pm you :) 

10 minutes ago, Noad said:

It is down to forum permissions, only certain level of staff are allowed to make edits to poster's profiles.

You moved up a spot, past Munya in my favourite staff members list btw.

• Noad locked this topic