[PSL 6] Playoffs: Round Uno

Just now, DoctorPBC said:

Plsno, it's only Wednesday and you already robbed Hass 

#saltytearsarealreadyreal #notasbadasZeb

Hahahaha I did nothing to Hassan, what I heard was that the poor lad couldn't handle the God known as LucasCisneros, King of Matchmaking. 

Also, as I told Spart, I'm flying out Friday night for Chicago and gonna be with the boys (OG3 Reunion HYPE). If he doesn't show tonight we're gonna have trouble rescheduling and that's one strike against him. I'll be on a date tomorrow evening after work and so we'll have to shoot for Friday before I fly away. 

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Hahahaha I did nothing to Hassan, what I heard was that the poor lad couldn't handle the God known as LucasCisneros, King of Matchmaking. 

Also, as I told Spart, I'm flying out Friday night for Chicago and gonna be with the boys (OG3 Reunion HYPE). If he doesn't show tonight we're gonna have trouble rescheduling and that's one strike against him. I'll be on a date tomorrow evening after work and so we'll have to shoot for Friday before I fly away. 

Hass got beat by his brother booting up battlefield1 and destroying his internet three turns before a sweep #EarthquakesAndBrothers

timezones are confusing as shit, he missed this time (idk how long u can stay for, hopefully he is there soon) but I'll make him my uguu if he doesn't make it work... @SpartacusGD

Just now, DoctorPBC said:

Hass got beat by his brother booting up battlefield1 and destroying his internet three turns before a sweep #EarthquakesAndBrothers

timezones are confusing as shit, he missed this time (idk how long u can stay for, hopefully he is there soon) but I'll make him my uguu if he doesn't make it work... @SpartacusGD

Yea, we unfortunately have like a 16 hour difference (I like to think of it just as an 8 hour difference, fucking time traveler). I'm going to go to the gym now since I waited like 30 minutes (not to count the hopeful 3 hours before our match cuz I got off early). 

I'll be back on after my swoll session.