Just came back!

Duainee

so i just came back to the game after like 2 years even more i completely forgot what there to do and the goals of playing can anyone fill me in on what to do. at the moment im just flying around to different places and catching random Pokemon i completely forgot what the motive to the game was my badges are not highlighted meaning i havent got them but i cant battle the gyms ? HELP

58 minutes ago, Duainee said:

so i just came back to the game after like 2 years even more i completely forgot what there to do and the goals of playing can anyone fill me in on what to do. at the moment im just flying around to different places and catching random Pokemon i completely forgot what the motive to the game was my badges are not highlighted meaning i havent got them but i cant battle the gyms ? HELP

I have all my badges but they are greyed out. The main drive is pretty much competitive play.

I just came back yesterday also! I've completed Kanto and is currently working on Hoenn. While at it, I also farm some money on the Islands and breed a Skarm before I head back to continue my Hoenn adventure. You should check out the Hoenn region (I guess you haven't because you said you stopped playing for two years). While doing that, also join a team so you can have friends in-game. After you have completed Hoenn, it's up to you to do whatever you want. Become the richest player or climb the competitive ladder and claims the top position. Or even both, if you are up to the challenge!

• Zehkar locked this topic