[PSL 6] The Awards Thread

PokeMMO Super League Season 6 Award Announcement: Results

6WcgBud.gif - @Kizhaz (Kizhaz)

Spoiler
  • Kizhaz was there from the beginning and came away with an excellent auction, he stuck by his team and nominated an excellent captain, and he was also very active throughout the season. In addition he picked up some of the best sigs around with a creative mascot and while his team name was questionable, Kizhaz' role this season was not. Congrats lil buddy, you deserved it.
  • Team: Caramello Komalas
  • Record: 3-1-3
  • Prize: 1,000,000 yen
  • Honorable Mention(s): Elcoolio

kmr5Fq5.gif - @Crazyhell (Schuchty)

Spoiler
  • Schuchty dominated the PSL this season with a feat that was previously only accomplished by one player, KingBowser, going undefeated for an entire season while playing every week. Schuchty beat some of the harshest competition in a deep OU tier that featured talented players like Frags, Walpayer, Eloyriptor, and DoubleJ (peep my Shiny Eevee, not my record). Schuchty skated by all of them and exerted his dominance each step of the way.
  • Record: 7-0
  • Price: 6000
  • Honorable Mention(s): NikhilR

fpm2Ir3.gif - @silytoad (YungMulah)

Spoiler
  • Who is YungMulah? Well he was a player picked up by SirVector for 2k credits late in the draft who emerged as one of the best this season posting a 6-1 record. YungMulah has solidified himself as one of the best in this game and is very much deserving of this award. Good luck down the road bro!
  • Record: 6-1
  • Team: Hellacious Houndooms
  • Price: 2000
  • Honorable Mention(s): Pachima

G98NUYG.gif - @Crazyhell (Schuchty)

Spoiler
  • This guy just straight up dominated this season and in a showdown for this award made short work of his top rival, Eloyriptor, who was also undefeated for the season. Good luck in the playoffs!
  • Record: 7-0
  • Price: 6000
  • Prize: 500,000 yen
  • Honorable Mention(s): Eloyriptor

rvHizwh.gif - @Guerinf (Guerinf)

Spoiler
  • An absolute monster in UU this season, Guerinf's only loss came at the hands of Havsha who surprised everyone with that win. Guerinf was hoping to share this award with his teammate DestructX, but unfortunately a school bus took out Des' laptop and left Guerinf to hold this award by himself. 
  • Team: Baenine's Canines
  • Price: 8500
  • Honorable Mention(s): DestructX

zSQ7K7Z.gif - @silytoad (YungMulah) 

Spoiler
  • YungMulah flexxx'd on 'em all season and even knocked off his top competition this season, YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL, in a heated battle that vaulted him into contention for this award. This kid has got skills so watch out for him the next time you find yourself on the other side of the arena.
  • Recod: 6-1
  • Price: 2000
  • Honorable Mention(s): YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL

oGkEfqa.gif - @LKrenz (Lkrenz)

Spoiler
  • This was a close one, but at the end of the season it was Lkrenz who stood atop the Mountain defeating his top rival Rendiz. Some say Doubles is full of hax, Lkrenz says it doesn't matter, he's getting wins regardless. 
  • Team: Wynaut Zoidberg
  • Price: 14000
  • Honorable Mention(s): Rendiz

xDlSOoc.gif - @Ploegy (Ploegy)

Spoiler
  • Ploegy was the underdog in ADV this entire season, but she proved to be one of the best posting an impressive record and nabbing some astounding wins. This was a close vote, but the managers said it was hard to deny someone with just one loss even if it came at the hand of her top rival, Linken. 
  • Record: 4-1
  • Price: 3000
  • Honorable Mention(s): Linken

B61hqSY.gif - @Raptori (Raptori)

Spoiler
  • While the Savage Swamperts were struggling week in and week out, Raptori was subtly demolishing the competition. Having only lost to Btooom!, Raptori defeated the likes of Gunthug, XPLOZ, and SweeTforU en route to this title. Grats on the great showing this season brah!
  • Team: Savage Swamperts
  • Price: 7000
  • Honorable Mention(s): Gunthug, XPLOZ

10 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

How did Jovi not get a honorable mention in UU? Im pretty sure he was the 2nd best UU player this season.

32 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

when they don't get a single vote but the circle won't jerk itself 

still funny

44 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

xDlSOoc.gif - @Ploegy (Ploegy)

Hide contents
  • Ploegy was the underdog in ADV this entire season, but she proved to be one of the best posting an impressive record and nabbing some astounding wins. This was a close vote, but the managers said it was hard to deny someone with just one loss even if it came at the hand of her top rival, Linken. 
  • Record: 4-1
  • Price: 3000
  • Honorable Mention(s): Linken

Let's see...

- She didn't play everyweek (5/7) so she could have got a better or worse track record and we all know RNG is a B***

- Lost to me (in every PSL ADV match we faced off thus far)

- We have the same winning streak (though I plan to continue mine ^^)

- I'm broke so I need the money

- Wasn't really salty through out the entire season and this seems to be a legit reason ^^

In conclusion a quote by our beloved Gen1 rival (insert name here): "Why? Why did I lose? […] Darn it! You're the new PSL ADV OU Champion! Although I don't like to admit it."

I changed it slightly to fit the occasion ^^

40 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Same :(

Didn't you get like, worst buy last season

1 hour ago, silytoad said:

Thanks for your votes!

Is there any possibility to merge my 2 awards without losing the animation for my signature?

Draekyn can prob pull it off in minutes with the original photoshop files if you're polite enough. I'm not sure it's easily possible for common folk such as ourselves.

4 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Only person who got robbed is Doc, as best manager. All the time struggling with inactive players, plotting every week, making dealz, strengthening the squad, doing literally everything to get this team rolling.

Not to blast on my mans Doc

but best manager trading away all his original players?

Throwing out anyone he doesn't like to get someone better instead of just dealing with it and helping the bad players out?

Trading whatever and whoever it takes to win the season?

not like im one to talk because of last season's fiasco, but idk man