uu/nu matchmaking/ranked

13 minutes ago, sephiroth1977 said:

Its near impossible to make a comp poke for 100k. Theres no way in hell thats possible. That's like a 3x31 no nature poke that has the 5k female egg. An eevee is 21k for a female so to breed a half decent jolt for example it would cost quite alot more

whos mans is this

1 hour ago, sephiroth1977 said:

Its near impossible to make a comp poke for 100k. Theres no way in hell thats possible. That's like a 3x31 no nature poke that has the 5k female egg. An eevee is 21k for a female so to breed a half decent jolt for example it would cost quite alot more

You grabbed the minimal amount of money right from the start. 100k for the mons that don't require too much hassle, more for the others. I may have put it too low for 200k, let it be 300k, but who said anything about it needing to be 3x31? Focusing on a 31 is harder than getting a 3-4 point lower IV than the optimal one. Yeah I get it is quite important on speed with some pokemon, but the rest sure damn hell aren't required to be considered a comp. At level 50, the difference between a 31 and a 29 IV is 1 stat point, that's all. Also keep in mind catching wilds can actually make your breeds cheap as fuck, sure made them for me, but maybe you aren't looking at every way on how to cheaply build comps.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We got some nu unranked matches working rn so pls join 

Also NU ranked will be on in an hour so lets get some peeps to join.

HYeUdUI.png?1

Edited by xStarr
Also the matches are found at 60secs instead of 0. so be ready