uu/nu matchmaking/ranked

I managed to play a couple of games in nu mm two days ago against Gbush. Seems like it just needs enough people queueing. So my idea is to try to always play when there's nu/uu ranked, everyday. You can queue for both ranked and normal mm because of the 60 seconds between them. So, for anyone playing uu/nu, consider queueing after the ou ranked. We just need to start a good habit and if people see it works they'll come

Yeh this aint great. I know soooo many people who use a pikachu in ou. Its crappy for OU but people still want to use it and other pokes like it. We are given nearly 400 pokes and out of them we are restricted to using about 20. And most people wont have the money or time to make good OU pokes. To make a comp metagross is a near impossible job for a casual gamer. And a fully comp one would cost 1-3m. No normal player has that kinda money.

Even eevee is ridiculous to be honest.

So im all for uu and nu being brought into the limelight some how. 

Edited by sephiroth1977

I understand how u feel guys but, if you still can find a Nu game with enough people like 10, thats not enough lol. You 'll be bored coz of playing against same people. And You still cant find a game for allday= i mean, u cant find a whenever you want. Problem is this. 

Thats why i suggest special days for tiers. Just think example monday for only NU. For unranked and ranked. What can happen? I never played doubles. Coz nobody plays or invites me to a professional doubles duel. I have no experience. If there was an application like that, wednesday only doubles battles, i could interest too.

BP boost/nerf took more attention than mines lol. Thats just laughable.

22 hours ago, sephiroth1977 said:

And most people wont have the money or time to make good OU pokes. To make a comp metagross is a near impossible job for a casual gamer. And a fully comp one would cost 1-3m. No normal player has that kinda money.

Even eevee is ridiculous to be honest.

What even? I've bred lots of comp metas for less than 250k buying everything off of gtl.

And can you please elaborate how eevee is so much more expensive than other comps to breed? The extra money spent in gender selection is rather miniscule in the grand scheme of things.

Spoiler

Why am I even wasting my time with this? lmao

22 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

I mean unless you got some OCD disorder that forces you to NEED every comp to be 6x31, you can make comps literally for 100-200k, and that's counting everything needed. Money isn't the problem, effort is. 

Was just responding to that random rendiz responded to

Its near impossible to make a comp poke for 100k. Theres no way in hell thats possible. That's like a 3x31 no nature poke that has the 5k female egg. An eevee is 21k for a female so to breed a half decent jolt for example it would cost quite alot more