[PSL 6] Week Seven

Tfw Caramello Komalas sneak into the 2nd seed with that fat win spread they just claimed... @Kizhaz LYLE #1 amirite?

Also, with one match remaining the PSL Season 6 Regular Season is about to come to a close! There will be a one week break leading into the playoffs. This week off will include the Salty Suite matches and I will be announcing the regular season player awards as well! HYPE!!!

Announcement: @MisterHide was offline since 11/12 and said that he will not make it today for his duel. @LifeStyle was awarded the activity win considering this and for the fact Riga has not offered a sub. 

4 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

best player of Komalas : Schuchty

best player of Baenines : Guerinf

RÑG #1, easy

Hey, while Guerinf was an absolute rock in my team, we had some equally good players. I was fortunate to have a whole bunch of players who truly carried hard week in week out.

@Guerinf with 6 -1

@znk26/Yubel with 6 - 1

@DestructX with 4 - 1 (could have potentially been more if his computer didn't break)

@ShadowGary with 5 - 2

And I am super happy not one person was dead weight in my team. Every single one of them got clutch wins and I couldn't be more happy to finish the league like this. It's not even about having a super high win rate, but just how well they do based on my expectations, @Nobarsmcgee deserves the shout out here.. amazing break out player of the season for me.

Good luck to you all in playoffs. May the best team win.

Anyway this was my first real PSL where I got some screen time. It has been great and fun experience for me. Thanks @BurntZebra for beliebing in me. And for being my manager. Goodluck to everyone who has reached the play off, may the best of you win. I am happy with how I did this season but still a bit bummed out that we didn't reach play offs. 

Everyone has been really cool and fair every week and I think this shows that this community really is something nice. Here is to the next season!

8 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

Anyway this was my first real PSL where I got some screen time. It has been great and fun experience for me. Thanks @BurntZebra for beliebing in me. And for being my manager. Goodluck to everyone who has reached the play off, may the best of you win. I am happy with how I did this season but still a bit bummed out that we didn't reach play offs. 

Everyone has been really cool and fair every week and I think this shows that this community really is something nice. Here is to the next season!

I love this, everyone feel free to chime in on the HYPE thread if you want to share your thoughts about this season. What went right, what went wrong, what you would change, whether I was shit, and if you want to see me host again. 

1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

Hey, while Guerinf was an absolute rock in my team, we had some equally good players. I was fortunate to have a whole bunch of players who truly carried hard week in week out.

@Guerinf with 6 -1

@znk26/Yubel with 6 - 1

@DestructX with 4 - 1 (could have potentially been more if his computer didn't break)

@ShadowGary with 5 - 2

And I am super happy not one person was dead weight in my team. Every single one of them got clutch wins and I couldn't be more happy to finish the league like this. It's not even about having a super high win rate, but just how well they do based on my expectations, @Nobarsmcgee deserves the shout out here.. amazing break out player of the season for me.

Good luck to you all in playoffs. May the best team win.

Where is my shoutout