[PSL 6] Week Seven

1 minute ago, Kurodashi said:

Aye focuspunch woulda fucked lax, also my last was magneton I think I didn'T reveal it, wouldn't have done that much tho

well i mean the match would have been played out differently. after the lax freeze i had to make allin plays like toxic flygon hoping u'd predict or smth so i don't know.

The plan was to let flygon come in on your earthquakes and rockslides  and then sub to toxic swampert which i knew u'd run (hence grass jirachi and grass zapdos)

The snorlax was a 4 attacking move lax with selfdestruct to act as a pseudo special wall, the milotic the counterpart defensive wall with surf/ice beam/toxic.

And then the jirachi as setup/wish pressure.

Of course the win condition was competely gone when my lax died.

8 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

kanzo_is_a_dick.png

this is not ok. it's in the rules and has always been in the rules. stop being a uguu.

Reveal hidden contents

@DoubleJ biased host?

Reveal hidden contents

kidding i love you but could you pls chime in

If this were earlier in the season, if you didn't win, and/or if the match truly affected the standings, I would have provided some disciplinary action but unfortunately this is the last week of the season, you won easily, and your match sadly didn't matter much. So with that said, @Kanzo stfu during matches or get compared to @BurntZebra

#biasedhost