Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ronax

STAR WARS

Which path have you chosen?  

41 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick your side of the Force.



Recommended Posts

I really think episodes 1 through 3 could have been legendary. The movies are about one of the most famous characters of our generation: vader.

So you're watching a scene. The background looks legendary, hayden looks legendary star wars style, and then...



 

"you're are so **** beautiful"

"It's because I am in love"

"no. that is not it...."

Wish for it so much to be epic and legendary tragic love story, but am forced to face palm.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ronax said:

c73df6611c26d1b71fb7e0000efd4090.png

I'm fucking waiting for this movie to come out, I'm hype asf, would they mean Rey or Luke? Will Luke die here too like all the other masters?

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Arimanius said:

I'm fucking waiting for this movie to come out, I'm hype asf, would they mean Rey or Luke? Will Luke die here too like all the other masters?

I honestly think the title is just referring to Luke as being the last Jedi, as Rey is not a Jedi yet. She still needs to be trained ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, Ronax said:

I honestly think the title is just referring to Luke as being the last Jedi, as Rey is not a Jedi yet. She still needs to be trained ;) 

Jedi's are like jehovas witnesses man, don't go on the light side, dark side is where it's at

Share this post


Link to post

Jedi is the plural for Jedi, it's also the same to refure to them as a group. "The Last Jedi" might not be one person, but more the Jedi that are left are the last of them. 

Edited by lillyfly

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/8/2017 at 4:04 PM, lillyfly said:

Jedi is the plural for Jedi, it's also the same to refure to them as a group. "The Last Jedi" might not be one person, but more the Jedi that are left are the last of them. 

I like this.. 

 

I will be upset if they do kill off Luke, but I have a hard time seeing them do that.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

After watching the new trailer, I'm all but betting my house that Rey turns to the dark side. 

nah, my bets are on that Kylo and Rey both turn grey and team up towards the end, setting the stage for the last of the trilogy where they both finally bring balance by bringing down Snoke and letting Luke pass on peacefully (assuming he doesn't turn grey himself, though I bet he dies as a Jedi in this next movie).

Share this post


Link to post

hope so, she improves way too fast in the force awakens, no fun at all, i want her to be the anakin in this trilogy

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Jeiseun said:

hope so, she improves way too fast in the force awakens, no fun at all, i want her to be the anakin in this trilogy

I thought it was heavily implied that she received training as a kid (so it wasn't that she improved way to fast, but rather showed what she was capable of).

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Gilan said:

I thought it was heavily implied that she received training as a kid (so it wasn't that she improved way to fast, but rather showed what she was capable of).

o really? maybe i just didn't catch that, but i'm definitely not happy with the final battle scene, lol

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/10/2017 at 1:36 AM, DoubleJ said:

After watching the new trailer, I'm all but betting my house that Rey turns to the dark side. 

I see her doing exactly that, upon revelation that Kylo is her brother  & revenge killing him for killing their father & that drives her over the edge. Similar to how killing Count Dooku is essentially what started Anakin's path towards the Dark side!

 

my theory is based on nothing other than the fact that episode 7 basically recycled the original plot & this is the closest I see them recreating the Vader / Luke twist & the Anakin's rise into the dark side...

 

God I hate movies so much now-a-days .-.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.