STAR WARS

Ronax

Which path have you chosen?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your side of the Force.

I honestly didn't really start getting into Star Wars until my Star Wars obsessed friend started GM'ing Edge of the Empire for us. I mean, I've played a few games and of course seen the movies but never really got into the world. I wish I was really into it before Disney bought them and now everything is split into "canon" and "legenions". Although for tabletop gameplay resons having canon non-canon ledgeions in your story has been interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

i got a feeling that alot people are gonna enter the cinema watch rogue one and be like "wtf happen to rey and finn, how come they not in the film anymore???" releasing rogue one which story is between 3th and 4th, just after releasing 7th, i think that's a bad idea would confuse tf outta people, especially ppl new to star wars

Spoiler

darth vader > kylo ren :(

I actually didn't mind episodes 1-3. There are a few things I would change..okay maybe more than a few things, but I liked them nonetheless! 

10 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

Image result for star wars darth vader book

Reveal hidden contents

we have it at my library

You should go read the canon comics on Vader. Just go to marvel comics and you can buy them, or pay $5 a month for a sub and have unlimited access to all of them. They are worth the read!

13 minutes ago, Ronax said:

I actually didn't mind episodes 1-3. There are a few things I would change..okay maybe more than a few things, but I liked them nonetheless! 

You should go read the canon comics on Vader. Just go to marvel comics and you can buy them, or pay $5 a month for a sub and have unlimited access to all of them. They are worth the read!

we also have the comics and a couple hundred other star wars books and i have read them all, except the Disney stuff like.

Image result for disney star wars easy reader

On 11/26/2016 at 1:22 PM, fredrichnietze said:

we also have the comics and a couple hundred other star wars books and i have read them all, except the Disney stuff like.

Same here! They are all really good, and the new comics are much better than I expected.

• 2 weeks later...

Disney knows how to do dark, especially that secret kinda dark were you don't really think about it at first but then it just kinda hits you and makes you see everything differently (Beauty and the Beast and Lion King are the most popular examples, but go back before Little Mermaid came out and you'll really see what I mean.) So when people complain that Disney is gonna "clean up" the series, I don't think that is gonna happen. If anything now Star Wars has the funding to really get into the world, plus as some people have already pointed out they are pulling from the legends /EU, so it's not like all of that material is gone for good now. 

While I do like Darth Vater, my favourite Darth would have to be Darth Nihlius. Can't beat that mask, too cool. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Just watched A New Hope tonight after seeing Rogue One twice. Pretty legit if you ask me, but one question...

Hide contents

... where were the damn Bothans?

The Bothans that sustained heavy casualties stole the plans to Death Star II, not the first Death Star ;)

• 2 weeks later...

@Munya the original rogue one series lasted about 20 years in world and irl and spawned 3 games. but that never happened now soooooooo you can only guess off of disney and disney made a lot of money off of it so probably will be another because they are the sequal machine.

Edited by fredrichnietze