[USA] Election Thread

DoubleJ

Who you got?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. President

• Trump
    • Hillary

51 minutes ago, Goku said:

Lots of people complaining about Trump... Poor souls don't realize how fortunate they are. I mean look at the South African President. When you guys talk about Harambe the first Image that pops up in my head is the face of Zuma. If you don't know who this proud sophisticated leader is, feel free to google him. He is the pinnacle of primitive evolution and a role model of pure corruption. Trump may not have a lot of experience as a politician but at least he is not an idiot.

I mean, there's a big difference between the amount of influence and power that Trump now has, and that our beloved president Zuma has. Also you don't have to be an idiot to cause major political turmoil, which is one of the reasons why people are so upset Trump managed to win. But hey, at least its not our problem

9 minutes ago, Havsha said:

I mean, there's a big difference between the amount of influence and power that Trump now has, and that our beloved president Zuma has. Also you don't have to be an idiot to cause major political turmoil, which is one of the reasons why people are so upset Trump managed to win. But hey, at least its not our problem

true that ;P

On 12/11/2016 at 10:12 AM, Goku said:

TBH I was actually hoping Trump would win but when I saw the reaction of Hillary after he got elected that kinda made me sad because she was planning 8 years for this and out of no where Trump popped up and stole her thrown xDD.

She created Trump, dems are the reason Trump was everywhere in the MSM during the primaries and the others where nowhere to be seen