[USA] Election Thread

DoubleJ

Who you got?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. President

• Trump
    • Hillary

Votes might matter in places like that if everybody who thinks like that would get out and vote.  So you doing it is a step in the right direction.

Texas is a pretty dominantly red state but I still got out and made my vote even if trump would almost certainly have still won it if I didn't.(Of course it would, just the way I typically think prior to such a thing).

6 minutes ago, Telf said:

i voted trump, but thats only cuz i think he's slightly better than Hilliary, my vote didn't really matter anyway cuz Massachusetts is pretty blue 

where i live everyone was voting for trump lmao, and apparently it's the only city in mass that had people vote for him
you must live in my city

I love how Bernie was too radically left for 'murica that they absolutely couldn't pick him for his idealistic goals while every one of his goals he's wanting to achieve are something that even right-wingers are for in my country and we're on average poorer than America. From my perspective this seems very odd to me for what I've used to but I guess it's all about what you're used to.

2 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

I love how Bernie was too radically left for 'murica that they absolutely couldn't pick him for his idealistic goals while every one of his goals he's wanting to achieve are something that even right-wingers are for in my country and we're on average poorer than America. From my perspective this seems very odd to me for what I've used to but I guess it's all about what you're used to.

at least bernie got his payback, he's the reason trump won after all 

3 hours ago, Ploegy said:

I better start looking at moving to Canada in the next year

Hide contents

This election seriously scares me

55 minutes ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

feelthebern

i think i may actually like you. wtf man.

29 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

Get rekt

Sincerely,

The rest of the world

to be fair, 90%+ of the voters as well as every candidate and every member of both party's spent their entire childhood as well as most of their life being exposed to potentially lethal amounts of lead.

9 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

Bernie was planted by the Clintons, he never had a chance to win.

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Nah my boy bernie sold out. 

sold out? are you joking? he literally did the EXACT opposite. he fought and fought and fought against hillary well after he was out, and man, do i mean well after he was out. instead of siding with his own party's candidate at a point of no return for the common gain, he continued to fight against her when he was aware he had absolutely no chance