[USA] Election Thread

DoubleJ

Who you got?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. President

• Trump
    • Hillary

Congratulations Donald Trump for winning this election! As a contribution to his success, Roy Rogers Incorporated will either mention him outright or make references to him.

Donald Trump is now our 45th president!

b81ce8408fcaba1b03d833078b85ea1f.jpg

Spoiler

FAST! ACCURATE! UNBIASED! ROY ROGERS NEWS!!!!!

@Darkshade, I would love to see a Donald Trump toupee in the gift shop!

3 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Congratulations Donald Trump for winning this election! As a contribution to his success, Roy Rogers Incorporated will either mention him outright or make references to him.

b81ce8408fcaba1b03d833078b85ea1f.jpg

Hide contents

FAST! ACCURATE! UNBIASED! ROY ROGERS NEWS!!!!!

Congratulations Bestfriends

Just now, KaynineXL said:

Congratulations Bestfriends

Thanks, but Roy Rogers Incorporated is not biased. I will not say who I am voting for, but the wave of Trump is so large. I am going to let you all in on a little spoiler, I plan to mention Trump in some of my tournament commentaries. My Walkthrough series will mention him even more than it does now and the Tutorial channel will broadcast a character named "TrumpTower" and do impersonations of our 45th president (I took that name). Its going to be a blast for Roy Rogers Incorporated!!!! Stay Tuned!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, londark said:

How was discord reaction to Trump?

About what you'd expect. A lot of /pol/ shitposting from Loli/Kelarr/etc.

It'll die down now that the election's over and it's pretty obvious none of them actually pay attention to day-to-day politics or how the government actually works.

Edited by Plague
16 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Thanks, but Roy Rogers Incorporated is not biased. I will not say who I am voting for, but the wave of Trump is so large. I am going to let you all in on a little spoiler, I plan to mention Trump in some of my tournament commentaries. My Walkthrough series will mention him even more than it does now and the Tutorial channel will broadcast a character named "TrumpTower" and do impersonations of our 45th president (I took that name). Its going to be a blast for Roy Rogers Incorporated!!!! Stay Tuned!!!!!!

I'm glad you're not biased Roy, that's good news for your viewers.

Love your new video btw

2 hours ago, LifeStyle said:

Nvm, just answered myself

Hide contents

This went from funny to sad to scary real fast

2 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Sometimes I hope for your own sake that you are simply the most dedicated troll that ever lived

2 hours ago, Draekyn said:

This went from funny to sad to scary real fast

Sometimes I hope for your own sake that you are simply the most dedicated troll that ever lived

I think your concerned that my content might be in favour of Trump. If that is the case, your wrong about that assumption. I will mention Trump a lot more often, but I will not say if I agree with his policies or not. I will not say who I voted for, but boy I was surprised to see such a strong support for this man considering the fact that there were celebrities like Robert Downey Jr. (who is a well respected actor from the Iron Man series) that were not listened to.

I am going to wish Trump well in his endeavours since he is what the United States wants.

Whether you voted for Trump or have been against him from the beginning. You have to respect the campaign this man just ran

Trump had to fight off the entire Democratic Elitist Party, basically the whole GOP, the POTUS, AND the INCREDIBLY biased and liberal media. This was about more than Republicans/Democrats. This was about a country tired of waiting around every 4 years just to hear the same song and dance from the same politicians

The man DELIVERED with a clear message that clearly was felt up in the Rust Belt considering he stole Penn, Ohio, Wisconsin, etc. And across the entire nation (Just go look up a picture of the electoral map, it's a sea of red from East Coast to West)

This country has been sitting on it's thumbs for some time now. We're a stagnant country and have been since probably the turn of Millenia if not further back

The American people want REAL change. Expect REAL change to come in the following 4 years with President Trump, a Republican Senate, and a Republican Congress. Not the bullshit "CHANGE" montra Obama has pretending to be about since his 2008 run

This will probably be the biggest election in our lifetimes. Enjoy watching history unfold before your eyes

3 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

b9d86d1105cc08e71e204dc5cec67f25.png

Canada is going to make a lot of bang for their buck from all the Trump haters. 

34 minutes ago, DrewIII said:

Whether you voted for Trump or have been against him from the beginning. You have to respect the campaign this man just ran

Trump had to fight off the entire Democratic Elitist Party, basically the whole GOP, the POTUS, AND the INCREDIBLY biased and liberal media. This was about more than Republicans/Democrats. This was about a country tired of waiting around every 4 years just to hear the same song and dance from the same politicians

I don't want to disclose if I agree or disagree with his policies, but at the same time, I will mention that your right about the media. They cite polls that says Trump will lose, in fact, let me pull up a broadcast that had me laughing....

Apparently, Texas is competitive. Boy, if the higher ups hired a guy like this in the staff lounge, he would be kicked out immediately due to him possibly giving PokeMMO the possibility of looking stupid. For future political journalists that don't want to look like clowns, here are some pointers I would like to share.....

1. Don't trust polls: Often times a pollster would call you up and ask, "are you voting for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton." If you say "Hillary Clinton", the pollster would probably say "good luck!" What happens if you said "Donald Trump?" The answer is simple and disturbing, the pollster could berate you for that decision.

2. Don't say in the title of the broadcast "See hint of landslide in Donald Trump Fade" if the election is still a couple of months away. Your not a person who could tell the future, so don't act like Clinton is going to win.

3. Why are you taking Texas out of the Trump column? I am sorry to say this, but your ignorance is really making me laugh hard. 8:03 is the mark of complete depletion of electoral knowledge. Let me give an example, if I were to say that New York would turn red, I would be laughed at. Its better to pick states that are swing states like Ohio, Florida, or Pennsylvania.

4. Last, but not least, mention a possibility that Trump COULD catch up. People say FOX News has a Republican slant, if that is the case, they mention how both Trump and Clinton could win. I am not a big FOX viewer though, so please don't associate me with that news network. In this man's case, he says that Hillary's win is inevitable, deal with it (I seriously hope he was intoxicated while doing this broadcast).

Spoiler

Just a side note, part of the reason why I wanted to be a journalist for PokeMMO is because I want to cover stories accurately and have both the community and staff take my news channel seriously. If I did a broadcast like this guy, "nah Squirtle won't hire this staff member," then I leave no room for being wrong. This guy left no wiggle room for his wrongful prediction and I think his reputation is going to be tarnished for quite a while.

Edited by Bestfriends