[USA] Election Thread

DoubleJ

Who you got?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. President

• Trump
    • Hillary

11 minutes ago, Ploegy said:

I literally am terrified right now. I do not want to be a woman in America anymore

Hide contents

Some Canadian please marry me so I can get citizenship

Hide contents

Or does anyone outside of America have a spare bedroom? I am gonna come live with you

seriously thou. as a member of the male species i can confirm that if you followed every guy around with a camera they would eventually say something as bad or worse then what trump said. guys are as dumb now as ever. it's always been this way, you're safe.

3 minutes ago, DiDi said:

this is probably a case of purposeful misleading. "hey trump do you think fucking kids is wrong?" trump-"yes ofc" stooges"he said yes! release the kraken!"

3 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

seriously thou. as a member of the male species i can confirm that if you followed every guy around with a camera they would eventually say something as bad or worse then what trump said. guys are as dumb now as ever. it's always been this way, you're safe.

But even now I don't feel safe. It's only going to get worse. The fact that I feel the need to carry pepper spray on me is pretty sad tbh

But all I can say is I am throughly disappointed right now

1 minute ago, Ploegy said:

But even now I don't feel safe. It's only going to get worse. The fact that I feel the need to carry pepper spray on me is pretty sad tbh

But all I can say is I am throughly disappointed right now

yeaaaaaaa about that. it's only supposed to be used from 15-6 feet or so and cant be used close up (when you fucking need it) as it will bounce of them and hit you. get a knife. you want one that locks into place, has a nice grip, and has a blade no longer then 3 inches for legal purposes. preferably heavy and non serrated but dont spend too much. you want something you can stab with not slash. something like

201506172009526240.jpg

everyone should have one always. not just for self defense against humans but animals and as a tool. 

3 minutes ago, Plague said:

@People freaking out, see: South Park's episode about people hiding in bomb shelters for the inevitable apooclypse over election results only for nothing to actually happen.

The fact that trump is the most powerful man on this planet should be worrying you

if not then there is something wrong with you

5 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

The fact that trump is the most powerful man on this planet should be worrying you

if not then there is something wrong with you

It makes me cautious and uncertain, I'm here wondering what's going to be happening with my company's health care coverage options over the next few months.

I'm not however signaling for the apocolypse and screeching about the end of the world/WW3/the country being doomed like a fucking witless child.

1 minute ago, Plague said:

It makes me cautious and uncertain, I'm here wondering what's going to be happening with my company's health care coverage options over the next few months.

I'm not however signaling for the apocolypse and screeching about the end of the world/WW3/the country being doomed like a fucking witless child.

I mean, nobody is in this thread

so im not sure what you are talking about