[USA] Election Thread

DoubleJ

Who you got?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. President

• Trump
    • Hillary

5 minutes ago, DiDi said:

sold out? are you joking? he literally did the EXACT opposite. he fought and fought and fought against hillary well after he was out, and man, do i mean well after he was out. instead of siding with his own party's candidate at a point of no return for the common gain, he continued to fight against her when he was aware he had absolutely no chance

Bruh, we watching the same bernie? Homie caved and endorsed her.

Edit: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/07/11/politics/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders/index.html?client=ms-android-sprint-us

Edited by DoubleJ
Just now, DoubleJ said:

the hell, obviously he eventually endorsed her. they're both the same party, lmao
what did you expect him to do after he finally swallowed an L, betray his party? 

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Live up to his values and not succumb to the one entity he opposed on literally every category. 

what? you know, arguably, and really it's hardly arguable, his biggest thing was to get free state colleges
boom, they're the same on what would've been, "arguably", his #1 goal 

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Lesser evil of two evils. His pro-Hillary campaiging was mostly about "it can't be fucking trump".

If you haven't watched South Park's episode of the school voting for school mascot whether it's a Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich I recommend to watch it especially on this very day and kek your ass off how it resembles this particular day.

1 minute ago, Bilburt said:

Bernies

Doesn't seem to be what the overall election results say. Control of the Presidency, control of the Senate AND the House... Looks like Trump's revolution is the one that's still going on.

Edited by Plague
1 minute ago, Plague said:

Doesn't seem to be what the overall election results say. Control of the Presidency, control of the Senate AND the House... Looks like Trump's revolution is the one that's still going on.

Trump isnt leading a revolution tho

15 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

Trump isnt leading a revolution tho

He isn't, eh? And Bernie is? After he deicded to endorse Clinton despite everything the DNC/the Democratic Party itself did to him/us?

Sorry, saying this as a Vermonter and as a former Bernie supporter, you can ignore reality all you want but you don't know what you're talking about.

EDIT: also LOL @ "his party".

Edited by Plague
44 minutes ago, Munya said:

Votes might matter in places like that if everybody who thinks like that would get out and vote.  So you doing it is a step in the right direction.

Texas is a pretty dominantly red state but I still got out and made my vote even if trump would almost certainly have still won it if I didn't.(Of course it would, just the way I typically think prior to such a thing).

you live in texas o.O

But yeah, I live in Travis County (Austin) and I voted mainly Red, but I do feel like my vote doesn't really matter that much. Mostly votes matter only in the battleground states.

Also, this talk that Texas is gonna become purple. lol. Not for at least the next two elections.

10 minutes ago, Septentrion said:

Why do they bother with the website? Just cross the border unannounced and undercover. There's nothing wrong with that.

once upon a time a secret US court decreed that Microsoft must release information from a server in the UK about a UK citizen. microsoft said "hey that is a foreign country you have no jurisdiction there" and the US fined them millions until they caved.

The World Belongs to US