DoubleJ

Who you got?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. President

• Trump
    • Hillary

Just now, Nobarsmcgee said:

i sat outside in the cold for like an hour

Ouch, there was like, 4 other people voting at the same time as me ~5 people came in around the time I left.  Like, idk how many machines with nobody at them.

And that was with me being there longer than I should have been cause I was getting my address changed on my voter reg as well.  If I hadn't done that I would have been in and out in ~3 or so minutes.

Just now, Munya said:

Ouch, there was like, 4 other people voting at the same time as me ~5 people came in around the time I left.  Like, idk how many machines with nobody at them.

And that was with me being there longer than I should have been cause I was getting my address changed on my voter reg as well.  If I hadn't done that I would have been in and out in ~3 or so minutes.

i had to change my address too, by that point i was annoyed and ready to go home

Hopefully this will at least signal the death of the two current major parties in their current forms. The Republican Party failed in even trying to get the nominee they wanted (Trump won at every level despite their best and continued efforts), and the Democratic Party successfully rigged shit so hard against Sanders (gj you fucking idiots) that people got fed up with/abandoned them and didn't turn out to the polls for Clinton, so they ended up failing even harder than the Republicans by nominating a weak, unlikeable snake.

Hopefully my initial thoughts on Trump are correct, that he's much smarter than people are giving him credit for and come a year or two from now when people ask him about the stuff he said he was going to do he'll just grin and go "Oh, did I say that?".

Edited by Plague
2 minutes ago, Rendiz said:

Reveal hidden contents

Seriously Americans wtf is wrong with you people?

In summary; In our disgusting two party system, the Democrats whiffed on the slowest softball thrown in political history by actively working against their strongest candidate to nominate the weakest candidate of all time because muh party loyalty.

5 minutes ago, Plague said:

In summary; In our disgusting two party system, the Democrats whiffed on the slowest softball thrown in political history by actively working against their strongest candidate to nominate the weakest candidate of all time because muh party loyalty.

Honestly, Bernie vs Trump would have been a clear cut win for Bernie as would Marco Rubio vs Hillary for Rubio. How the two least electable candidates got the nominations is completely moronic. Never been interested in Politics in countries outside of my own before but the Trump roast session in the republican primarys got me interested. But for this shit to actually happen I have no words.

Spoiler

#Build the Wall

Edited by Rendiz
Because I Can