List Troubles

Kyklous

I don't know if this only applies to me,but I've encountered some great inconveniences when trading items or putting items up on the GTL.

The first issue is the fact that I can't see the top most element.

Spoiler

2zsp9i8.png

Though, this i quite minor, and I find this quite manageable.

The larger issue is that I am incapable of scrolling down exceptionally long lists like the...erm what's the element above medicine again? Anyways, to demonstrate...

Spoiler

2vb7706.png

Spoiler

x3fzi1.png

As you may or may not be able to see, when I attempt to scroll, the list simply closes. Curiously, it does not occur if my mouse hovers over anything else like say the chat box (I acknowledge the fact that you can't see my mouse. Just bear with me!)

Spoiler

2qtwx79.png

Now, I often mitigate this problem by giving my pokémon items to hold, but I fear that, in the future, this minor inconvenience could develop into a major inconvenience, especially with the inability to toss out items like in the official games.

Edited by Kyklous
Wanted to add spoilers

Aye you can open your Bag and drag and drop the Item into the GTL.

It works fine for me, is it possible for you to get the pokemmo window to a bigger size? That could fix the problem, I'm playing on fullscreen and for me it works as it should, the GTL window is not scaling. Smaller window and I get the same problem you have. Hope it helps.

Spoiler

Awuwd2I.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2016 at 9:00 AM, Bishav said:

opening your bag and drag drop the item to item listing works better. 

Report this in bug reports

☺ wow bishav i think i got some flash backs of you helping out the team. Different subject but still.

Edited by jerryzoo
  • Zehkar locked this topic