Do you want us to hate the game??????

Goku

3 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

I mean... I think its kind of funny that you fainted that spheal or w/e...

I struggle to wrap my head around the concept of "shiney hunting"... I'll reserve my judgment on the individual... but... how can you find brainlessly fighting horde after horde even remotely stimulating or interesting?  And a lot of you guys complain about "donator status" when the conditions of how it works are made blatantly clear that "+10% chance of a number that approaches 0% ... is still damn near 0%"

And, as someone who likes "shiney hunting" you complain that something that is super rare is even more rare now?  Shouldn't you be happy?  Now you can waste even more time hunting for a tyrogue with a star in the upper left hand corner of the sprite... you know... something with garbage IV that you probably wouldn't even sell for yen anyways... "Its my OT I would never sell it!"

I just don't get it.

1 It's not like I clicked on the spheal. . 2 You won't get it because you don't understand the feeling of getting something you want. 3 It's not my problem you don't like shinies.  4 If you were smart you'd realize one decent shiny is worth more then your account and can buy you a shit load of comps. So please don't discuss something if you don't have a clue wtf you are talking about because there are a lot of players that hunt and I am one of them. 5 No one complains about the donator. I just complained about buying one since I can't hunt what I initially wanted too. Thanks for your worthless opinion on shinies.

2 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

^LOL.  So if one pokemon is worth well over 100million yen, it should be rare shouldn't it? 

It doesn't always depend on rarity of a shiny. Do you even know the basics??? I mean look at Charizard for example. It's worth a lot but yet there are plenty floating around on the server. There has been 3 new charmanders caught in the past month and yet the price of it stays consistent.

2 hours ago, Goku said:

Go encounter 40000 pokemon in less then 6 days I swear u gonna get something. All players have same odds idiot.

Hahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahaah

1 hour ago, Goku said:

So far it's been great for me. I got a lot of shiny ot under 1000 hours. I am not raging. And before you come and make assumptions actually play the game for 4000 hours +.

I mean, just because you managed to no-life this game in less than a year and rack up 4k hours, doesn't make you an all knowing expert on the game. And neither does it mean you can be the uguuy uguu you're acting like. Can find people who have a lot less hours than you and know a lot more than you ever will right now.

I agree with the op

there are 2 kind of players: the comp players and the people who like to trade and hunt shinnies.

The devs must acknowledge this reallity and start improving both aspects of the game, not just comp play.

shiny hunting have been nerfed a lot

-shiny rate

-they took hordes (this was the last and only improvement made for shiny hunters)

what if i don't like to play comp here? (smogon >>>>> pokemmo)

what if tourney prizes are crap for me (untradeable shinny =worth zero to me)

Yeah the only aspect i like of this game is shiny hunting.

We are the most active players! we can spend hours hunting a shiny

ask @jonulo when was the last time he played ranked or the last official tournament he played. But he has over 4k hours of gameplay

well, he is not the only one.

Just think about it.

In my opinion, as a PokéMMO-Player and especially a shiny hunter, you should be used to/ready for disappointment and setbacks.

Try to make the best of it and scout for/farm remaining hordes of Pokémon that you still like before those hordes are gone too.

Last, I want to let you know that they also quintupled the prices of lava cookies without further notice in the changelog.
Now that is a good reason to to throw a tantrum. Keep going.

16 minutes ago, peep said:

I agree with the op

there are 2 kind of players: the comp players and the people who like to trade and hunt shinnies.

The devs must acknowledge this reallity and start improving both aspects of the game, not just comp play.

-shiny rate

-they took hordes (this was the last and only improvement made for shiny hunters)

ask @jonulo when was the last time he played ranked or the last official tournament he played. But he has over 4k hours of gameplay

Just think about it.

If there are only 2 kind of players, then what I am since I am neither of those two right now.

51 minutes ago, peep said:

I agree with the op

-shiny rate

Just think about it.

Because comp players have everything they wished for.

Both aspects of the game need improving, stop acting like shiny hunting is shit and comp play has everything it needs.

1 hour ago, Spaintakula said:

Hahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahaah

I mean, just because you managed to no-life this game in less than a year and rack up 4k hours, doesn't make you an all knowing expert on the game. And neither does it mean you can be the uguuy uguu you're acting like. Can find people who have a lot less hours than you and know a lot more than you ever will right now.

I haven't racked 4000 hours in one year are you mental ? I have been playing this game since early 2013 lol

1 minute ago, milluki said:

Always funny to watch how real issues not getting addressed in the posts by the players but only jealous and hating replies towards the poster because he is not in the same clique as them.

"Pokemon are constantly removed from hordes without notice"

"You killed that shpeal xD"

"You have no life lmao"

"Your salty"

Yes I did kill a spheal, Was it on purpose? No, but was it because maybe I didn't know the effects of encore? Yeh ;/ But what does that have to do with this post??(Absolutely Nothing) I am losing my faith in the community since I am getting negative feedback that doesn't even revolve around my post. Therefore I retaliate and then everyone is mad and this post is becoming offensive which leads it off point.

1 hour ago, Goku said:

I am losing my faith in the community since I am getting negative feedback that doesn't even revolve around my post

Dont answer negatively then, and you wont receive that much hate.

If the devs removed that horde, is to make tyrogue hunting harder. Is a rare pokemon, and It should keep being that, removing hordes was a good decision.

You call yourself a shiny hunter, righ? Well, you look like a soft one, since you dont want things go super hard. Want to get that shiny tyrogue? Then hunt it, for days, weeks, months, whatever it takes, it will be more valuable for you (and more expensive too) if it was by solo encounters than horde ones.

Just now, Zigh said:

Dont answer negatively then, and you wont receive that much hate.

If the devs removed that horde, is to make tyrogue hunting harder. Is a rare pokemon, and It should keep being that, removing hordes was a good decision.

You call yourself a shiny hunter, righ? Well, you look like a soft one, since you dont want things go super hard. Want to get that shiny tyrogue? Then hunt it, for days, weeks, months, whatever it takes, it will be more valuable for you (and more expensive too) if it was by solo encounters than horde ones.

ermm I don't think you get the picture here... on average hordes it was 1 in every 10 hordes of 3 if you are lucky. LOL a soft one please xDD Go spend 8 million on leppas bruh before you tell me what I am. You use the pc which takes way longer. When I start to hunt I don't leave that place until I finish my 4000+ leppas unless I encounter something in it. Which player spent over 14 million on leppas to hunt a single shiny? I can guarantee that you aren't that player. I spend leppas because I can. I buy donators with my own rl hard earned money on the gift shop because I can. And when I get all the needed material to hunt I ''can't'' Hunt what I want because someone decided to remove something which didn't need to be removed. You do realize the average rate is 20 000 + and I know this for a fact. if you wanna hunt single encounters be my guest.

19 minutes ago, Goku said:

Which player spent over 14 million on leppas to hunt a single shiny? 

Im close to that number, 10m atm. And still no shiny encounter. Changed a few months to lotad/swablu using pc, I was breeding some comps

And please, focus on your own threat, dont try to compare to others

Edited by Zigh
8 minutes ago, Zigh said:

Im close to that number, 10m atm. And still no shiny encounter. Changed a few months to lotad/swablu using pc, I was breeding some comps

few months hunting one shiny? lol rip. I spent 4000 leppas in less then 1 week. I started it Monday and finished it the Saturday morning. Here is a tip. If you gonna take breaks and wait a few days then start again you won't get the shiny. You gotta be consistent.

Ok, first, the complaining is understandable but pointless. If you really wanted there to be some change you would need to act way more rational and level-headed.

Second, Devs fucked up hordes since the moment they implemented them. Their only purpose should have been to be a simple source of EV training. Therefore there should only be 6 hordes for each region. For example, in the kanto region, a horde of rats for speed training; a horde of geodudes for defense training; a horde of paras for attack training; a horde of gastlies for sp. attack training; a horde of tentacool for sp. def; and a horde of marill or some shit for HP. The locations should have been decently far from pokecenters so to encourage the use of PP restoring items (that way there would be a cost associated with the higher level of training).

No other hordes should exist. That would preserve historic shiny values and continue to keep shiny hunting as a challenge.

Before Hordes I had never encountered a Shiny. After hordes I have encountered 3 shinies through hordes all within the same year (and my level of play has gone down significantly).

Third, if I already said this, then sorry, but stop fucking complaining. If they took away a horde and you're mad, it's your fucking fault in the first place that you didn't take advantage of it while it was there. You chose to do other things, like kill shiny spheals (seriously, what kind of sadist kills spheals?), instead of focusing all of your attention on tyrogue.

ok, I'm done now.

4 minutes ago, Goku said:

If you gonna take breaks and wait a few days then start again you won't get the shiny. You gotta be consistent.

this is horse shit. Whether you take a break or not does not matter whatsoever lol.

Edited by Gilan
spelling is hard in the morning
17 minutes ago, Gilan said:

Ok, first, the complaining is understandable but pointless. If you really wanted there to be some change you would need to act way more rational and level-headed.

Second, Devs fucked up hordes since the moment they implemented them. Their only purpose should have been to be a simple source of EV training. Therefore there should only be 6 hordes for each region. For example, in the kanto region, a horde of rats for speed training; a horde of geodudes for defense training; a horde of paras for attack training; a horde of gastlies for sp. attack training; a horde of tentacool for sp. def; and a horde of marill or some shit for HP. The locations should have been decently far from pokecenters so to encourage the use of PP restoring items (that way there would be a cost associated with the higher level of training).

No other hordes should exist. That would preserve historic shiny values and continue to keep shiny hunting as a challenge.

Before Hordes I had never encountered a Shiny. After hordes I have encountered 3 shinies through hordes all within the same year (and my level of play has gone down significantly).

Third, if I already said this, then sorry, but stop fucking complaining. If they took away a horde and you're mad, it's your fucking fault in the first place that you didn't take advantage of it while it was there. You chose to do other things, like kill shiny spheals (seriously, what kind of sadist kills spheals?), instead of focusing all of your attention on tyrogue.

ok, I'm done now.

this is horse shit. Whether you take a break or not does not matter whatsoever lol.

thanks but no thanks. I don't need the opinion of a player that values a vanity to be worth 100 mil. Lol and if you are jealous about my spheal go hunt your own one.