[PSL 6] Salty Suite Nominations Thread

29 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

TRANSLATIONS!! WE NEED TRANSLATIONS

I told him that I faced better players, jj, pipe, toast, aftershocker why would I fear him? then he said that why I wouldn't want to fight? I said that he has never beat me out of 4 matches we've played, why would I lose my time with him? So I said if we get picked for the salty suite then I'd love to kick your ass for the 5th time, other than that, get lost being a bad looser stalling timer after getting sweeped

4 minutes ago, SejuaniSupport said:

Por que Arim tiene miedo de aceptar mi duelo por 2m si es tan millonario y tan pro? :'(

Why is arimanius afraid of accepting a duel for 2m if he's so rich and pro? 

3 minutes ago, SejuaniSupport said:

1050a76b330642749e196f9676f60f5a.png

Por que si le gana a ellos me tiene miedo a mi? :'(

Arimanius: Man if I 6-0 jj, if pipe can only beat me with hax, if i rape toast, shocker 

Just now, KaynineXL said:

TRANSLATIONS!! WE NEED TRANSLATIONS

I gotchu

4 minutes ago, SejuaniSupport said:

Por que Arim tiene miedo de aceptar mi duelo por 2m si es tan millonario y tan pro? :'(

Why is Arim so scared to face me for 2m if he's so rich and pro? *sad spanish face*

2 minutes ago, SejuaniSupport said:

1050a76b330642749e196f9676f60f5a.png

Por que si le gana a ellos me tiene miedo a mi? :'(

Ari: Big boi talk

Seju: Why is he scared of me if he can beat those people? *another juan sad spanish face*

@SejuaniSupport

I wanted to post it in the official thread but Kiz locked it right before I managed to sent the message. I hope your english is advanced enough so you won't have problems with understanding my post...

First of all, I don't know why you called me "trash" and what are you so mad about. In our own match, you got destroyed fair and square by Drum Azu. I didn't need any crits or parahaxes to obliterate your entire party consisting of 6 walls.

Secondly, calm your uguu down. Neither me nor you control the RNG. I apologized Sebat for the RNG during our fight as it definietly skewed the match but there was literally nothing I could do about it. I did the best plays possible at that time, and those were ice beams from Tenta, I was not fishing for hax like a pleb. And I wasn't calcing either (that's cheating).

46 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

@SejuaniSupport going in, but alas, all these Salty Suite proposals suck. It's either some late matches or players trying to salt one another for a chance at the spotlight. 

Get gud' you scuzzies =)

I want some easy money, can I beat you in another salty suite?

E:

I won't pick VGC this time

Spoiler

I will pick randoms

Edited by RysPicz

2 minutes ago, giantpipe said:

I have no idea why arimanius points me in his argument, I beat him most of times, with/without hax involved, moreover, disparage other people only affirm that he as a person is only a coward that feign being strong.

so true xd

Edited by Fabbroo