[PSL 6] Salty Suite Nominations Thread

7 hours ago, Lazaro23 said:

You won 1 round vs Torinnn ( who's bad at UU ) and posted the result over 10 times, nice achievement.

I guess you were more relevant 2 years ago.

Yeah this is why I dont take these "salty suits" srs. First, u say hes bad at UU, and he claims he dont have UU comps. Then why the fuck would you sign up for an UU tourney?

Oh and dont get my wrong, I dont feel this as an achievement at all. But why shouldn't I post the result? Bunch of kids calling me out and talking shit, I reck their racehorse and guess what, big surprise they're still talking. I guess ya'll part of the "everyone gets a medal generation"

And btw, I could prob quit this game for 10 yrs, log on again and still be more relevant than u lot.

8d19bdfa8ffb6a8bde1fdefc646e819b.png
[/spoiiler]
55 minutes ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

cuz its not everyday theres a tour for 15m

So what? Im sure there's a nice prize for winning the NY marathon but u dont see me running that shit do u?

56 minutes ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

raaidn , bb, u called me shit first. i said nothing about you until then

When ppl go like "tor vs Rai cuz he deserves the rematch and can win" thats enough to ruffle my feathers

And then u came out talking like u're the god of pokemmo while there is no evidence whatsoever so support this.

But yeah this case closed to me now, u guys have proven u gonna talk no matter what, and although its fun argueing with nubs on the internet I have better things to spend my time on.

10 minutes ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

didnt realize defending myself was talking like a god

On 11/9/2016 at 1:38 PM, Nobarsmcgee said:

lmao fam been a nobody in this game for like a year and has the nerve to shit talk someone with a better record this season

On 11/9/2016 at 5:27 PM, Nobarsmcgee said:

All of the ghost of Lyle's greatness are ganging up on me,halp

when u have more wins COMBINED than both of the people shit talking you how do u respond??????? LF answers

???