[PSL 6] Salty Suite Nominations Thread

What is this?

Well the Salty Suite was something that the almighty law student turned public defender (I think) @Gunthug implemented during PSL Season 5. Over the course of a long season, there are always tempers that flare and emotions that boil over. This season was no different and this gives the community an opportunity to see the saltiest peeps go at each other in a winner take all slugfest. 

How does it work?

The managers have been weak in nominating Salty Suite matches, so this is going to be opened up for the community to nominate and I will select the juiciest matches. So everyone, please feel free to nominate players to duel one another in a Salty Suite match. Nominated players can be anyone involved in the PSL; players, managers, or host. You can also include the tier they will play if you so choose. At the end of Week 6, I will handpick a number of Salty Suite duels and then the community will vote on them over Week 7. The Top 3 matches will then be played during the off-week prior to the playoffs. 

Is there a prize?

Each of the three winners will receive 500k.

Why?

Well, we don't like to see salt get tossed around without resolution. So this is a chance for players to settle their beef once and most likely not for all. 

What do we do now?

Start nominating matches below!