Sup o/

razimove

So... yeah, I'm a bit bad with this, but decided to give it a try.

My ign, is razimove, I'm from Portugal, currently still in university studying computer engineering. 

Unlike many, I do enjoy breeding pokemons and selling them, I like to see my OTs floating on trade chat from time to time ^^ I like to collect shinies, maybe more than I should, and recently fell in love with NU, which I find to be more 'fair' game than OU in the current meta. I like to talk, fluent in Portuguese and English(Wouldn't say fluent, but I'd say, good enough for you guys to understand?), can also speak spanish to a certain extent. One other thing I enjoy is shinies, sadly so far none of my OT in over 800 hours on this character plus another 2000 on the character I played from early 2013 to 2014 mid year, but hey money can buy them right? Eventually I'll get my houndour and zangoose with my OT hopefully. Ehm... I dunno what else to say, hi?

Edited by redspawn

Welcome here, if you have any questions about anything in game or need any help feel free to inbox me here via forums. I will respond with useful information and viable knowledge to assist you in any endeavor within pokemmo.